It could get 5 stars, but the checkin was a litle bit confuse. Late in the night the trainee was strugling to deal with a couple of hosts in front of me. Hopefully, some other employees came to help. But the stay was very nice. Confortable bed and pillows.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 15 minutes from the airport, Deville Cuiaba is at the center of the capital of the state of Mato Grosso. The hotel has quick access to the city's most important points, such as the commercial center, cultural and tourism attractions. Staying at the hotel provides an opportunity to visit the beautiful nature of the Central High lands and visit the Chapada dos Guimaraes and the Pantanal. 01 children up to 10 year stay for FREE at same room as parents, the hotel does not provide extra beds. Check in from 2 pm Check out until 12 pm ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Deville Prime Cuiaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deville Cuiaba Hotel Cuiaba
- Deville Hotel Cuiaba
- Hotel Deville Prime Cuiaba Brazil - Mato Grosso