We stayed her for the night before and after our wildlife tour to the pantanal. It was actually very good, the rooms were very clean and well appointed. The breakfast Buffett was one of the best we had in brazil and the room service was also pretty good, if a little pricey. After arriving back from our wildlife tour early and realising there isn't that much to do in cuiaba we found the outside pool- great place to have a swim and relax. It's also not that expensive compared to other hotels in brazil which is a bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 15 minutes from the airport, Deville Cuiaba is at the center of the capital of the state of Mato Grosso. The hotel has quick access to the city's most important points, such as the commercial center, cultural and tourism attractions. Staying at the hotel provides an opportunity to visit the beautiful nature of the Central High lands and visit the Chapada dos Guimaraes and the Pantanal. 01 children up to 10 year stay for FREE at same room as parents, the hotel does not provide extra beds. Check in from 2 pm Check out until 12 pm ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Deville Prime Cuiaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deville Cuiaba Hotel Cuiaba
- Deville Hotel Cuiaba
- Hotel Deville Prime Cuiaba Brazil - Mato Grosso