Great place, good infra, great comfortable rooms... very good food... right on the white sand beach, what else do you need in this fantastic tropical island? Bring great company and it will be all perfect ;-)
I just did not put 5 stars because of their "slow" service...if you expect a very efficient service don't go to Morro SP- this small island in Bahia - Brazil. But if you are usually content in your vacation, relax and enjoy your time while your drink takes a bit long to make to your table. But let me explain well...I WILL be back...it is still phenomenal location....better them Hawaii for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an old coconut farm by the sea, in the fourth beach of Morro de São Paulo, with a vast stretch of white sand and blue sea, sheltered by a coral reef, lies the Patachocas Eco Resort, a quality hotel International, where architecture is integrated with the natural beauty of the island. All building elements have been specified seeking to preserve the native characteristics of the site. We used wood as a structural material, ceramic tile as cover and for floors and walls, handmade ceramic type. Fine materials, appreciated by tourists looking to Bahia as the destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Patachocas Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patachocas Eco Hotel Morro De Sao Paulo
- Patachocas Beach Resort Morro De Sao Paulo, Brazil