“great people”

and 1 more site!
Che Lagarto Hostels
“great people”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

We stayed a week there and it was really great.
The people who worked there were great.
They made a lot of activities with us and they are very friendly.
It was a good atmosphere in the Hostel and they made good drinks.
The rooms are little bit small but ok.
we would come always again if we have the chance.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Cordoba, Argentina
Reviewed April 4, 2014

The hostel is very nice, good fun, with very friendly and helpful staff. My only negative comment is about the quality of the mattresses in the dorm-rooms, I think they could be improved a bit and make the experience for the visitors even better.
My friends and myself had a great vacation there!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Sao Paulo, SP
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

Good structure, but the room was very very hot. A little bit far from the beaches and the buzz. Good common parts. Not so much social activities. But the price is very good if you are not looking for a expensive trip.

Stayed March 2013
Porto Alegre, RS
Reviewed January 27, 2014

This hostel is Incredible. When I was there, e feel like my own home, thanks very much for everyone.

I definitely recommend this hostel to every traveller, nice location, very clean and delicious breakfast.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Cape Town Central, South Africa
Reviewed January 18, 2014

We had stayed on Morro de Sao Paulo for a week around Xmas time just around the corner from Che Lagarto and the Hostel caught my eye every time I walked past. I said to myself, if we get a chance we must stay at this spot.

It turned out that after new years we spent 1 night on Morro de Sao Paulo, so I thought I would try get my wife and I a room. The very friendly and helpful staff assisted with booking a room. I was very impressed by the service I received at reception, the young staff were efficient and organised, the systems in place were effective and my checkin was seamless.

Our room was very clean and comfortable, especially the bed and pillows. The bathroom was quite small, but it was a hostel, so all that concerned me was the bathroom was really clean!

Downstairs there was an entertainment area, a bar and a breakfast room. The bar served very affordable drinks and put popcorn out for us to munch on. There was a great vibe downstairs and I believe this was due to the entertainment facilities like the pool table and ping pong table.

The breakfast in the morning was tasty and we got to chat to the lovely black kitty cat, so friendly. When we checked out we were able to leave our bags in a secure storage area for the morning while we headed down to the beach.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Canterbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Stayed at Che Lagarto for five nights, the booking website did not pass our booking through to the hostel so they had no idea we were coming, luckily the staff were very accommodating and immediately arranged a room for us and made us feel at ease! Great atmosphere, very good value for money, the people that work there are very helpful and really friendly, we had an amazing time! Will definitely go back, and have no problems recommending this place to anyone!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I stayed in this hostel for 2 nights.
At arrival I had to wash some underwear and left it to dry at the balcony over the stairs.the mext day half of my underwear was gone but the staff said they didn't find anything... Really strange.

Breakfast is really poor. Just some dry breads with nothing on it (not even butter or jam)

I would not recommend this hostel to anybody because it is expensive compared to what you get.

Stayed August 2013, traveled solo