“DEFINITELY Dirty Harry's!”

Dirty Harry's Restaurant and Bakery
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Dirty Harry's Restaurant and Bakery was a wonderful place to end up after not being able to find parking at two other Fenwick Island eateries, namely, Nantuckets and Mancini's. Our waitress, Ellen, was friendly and engaging with a great sense of humor and the decor gave the feel of a small town restaurant the locals frequent. Two groups of adults were quietly playing cards at different tables, which seemed a little out of place, but added to the atmosphere.

I had baked scallops with stewed tomatoes and asparagus. The scallops were tender and lightly seasoned, the stewed tomatoes were steaming and tasty and the asparagus slightly crunchy and also seasoned well. Another thing I liked was that the portions were smaller than what most restaurants would probably serve, therefore not leaving me too full.

I didn't have any of their baked goodies for dessert but that will be for another visit, as well as breakfast which I understand is very popular. All in all a satisfying meal in a nice setting with friendly service.

1  Thank PhilipMC69

Reviewed April 9, 2012

I was there last Mother's day weekend. It had excellent service and a great breakfast for a good price. I am heading down this weekend with 3 teenagers and one other adult and looking forward to going there again. My daughter who was with me, said that we had to go there for breakfast before we go to the Bookend Cafe.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

After we ate here I heard the crabcakes are terrific, but that's not what we had. We went on New Year's Day to have dinner with friends, not having every heard of the place. They have really enjoyed eating there, so we would too. We ordered the special--chicken and slippery dumplings--with the side choice of green beans. The food was good, but not great. There wasn't much chicken in the dish, and the gravy didn't taste homemade, but the dumplings were smooth and light. I'd come here again to try some other menu items but probably not get the chicken and dumplings because I'm spoiled by my own Eastern Shore cooking.

1  Thank YellowRose125
Reviewed August 13, 2011

This was our favorite restaurant for breakfast and we could not wait to return. The waitresses were rude. My husband had to go to other tables to get cream for my coffee. Ordered French toast, the didn't dip bread in egg on one side and just slightly on the other. Horrible. What happened?

1  Thank Mctol
Reviewed August 13, 2011

Everything we had for breakfast was wonderful. Pecan sticky buns, omlette and home fries!