“Best Local Joint for Breakfast”
Review of Jimmy's Kitchen

Jimmy's Kitchen
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Yes, there really is a Jimmy at Jimmy's Kitchen. He is a character and it comes across in the zanny decor of decorative suns everywhere. Great bacon, eggs, pancakes, omlettes at a great price. Nothing fancy, plain breakfast food, served with a smile, at fair prices.

1  Thank bluetang20

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

I bypass a lot of breakfast joints at the beach. As for me and my house we always go to Jimmy's. Great staff, food and a little bit of sunshine.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

The food, service, atmosphere and ambience are first rate!! Jimmy's is a must for breakfast or lunch if you are anywhere within the MD/DE beaches. Once you eat there, you will go back again and again. I have never had an unpleasant experience there and I eat there often.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I visit Jimmy's almost every time we are in Bethany! They have the best creamed chipped beef I've ever had! The menu also features a large selection of other breakfast favorites that are all fantastic, and reasonably priced. Service is quick and professional so you won't have to worry about long wait times even though there is routinely a line in the morning during tourist season. I highly recommend that you stop in if you are in the area. Note Jimmy's is only open for breakfast and lunch, and in the off season their hours vary a little bit. (found this out a few weeks ago when they closed earlier than we expected) You can follow them on Facebook to find out when they will be open during non-tourist months.

Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Love Jimmy's Kitchen. Love the food. Love the staff. Jimmy's is our mainstay for a beach breakfast. We visited on a November Sunday morning. After a 6.75 minute wait, we were seated. After the coffee and oj were ordered, my son decided on the SOS (cream chipped beef, the house specialty)on a biscuit. Our waitress wrote SOB on the check. :) My daughter ordered the sausage and cheese omelet and after much deliberation I ordered the SOS omelet with a side of scrapple. All plates came with hash browns. Bottom line, Jimmy's is the best as I have driven up to 20 miles to partake of this great chow. Everyone here works hard because they want to. One attribute of Jimmy's success besides the chow.