“Best breakfast food around”
Review of Jimmy's Kitchen

Jimmy's Kitchen
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Really enjoyed our breakfast here. Great little place, fresh good food. Feels like home. Definitely will be back. Kids liked it as well.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Located on the Coastal Hgwy, Jimmy's is great for breakfast. Very good food, service and prices. I had the creamed chipped beef and my husband had the omelet. Both great choices. Also our server was attentive and wore a smile. I would like it if they would have lattes on the menu since I don't drink straight coffee.

1  Thank sandseekerNepa
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Anytime we can, we go to Jimmy's! The food is awesome and the hippie looking owner is always there so you know he cares about things! I recommend the chipped beef and gravy over hash browns. My mouth is watering as I type;)

Reviewed June 28, 2013

This is our first visit here and we were not disappointed. The dining room is a little tight, and it is a busy place, but everything we ordered was excellent. Our waitress was very friendly and service was prompt. We were even surprised how quickly our food came out of the kitchen. We did have to wait a few minutes to be seated, so be prepared for a potenial wait on a busy morning, but it was less than 10 minutes and worth it to eat a good breakfast with home cooked appeal.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Jimmy's is simply the best breakfast place in Fenwick Island. We have had many great breakfasts there. The SOS is awesome --- and Jimmy's grits are creamy and delicious. He also knows how to poach eggs to perfection. Just a nice local place to eat with friendly and attentive wait staff. And they always make room for one more --- if you don't like that philosophy --- go somewhere else.