“Enjoyable”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Warren's Station

Warren's Station
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pittsburgh
“Enjoyable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

We started going to Warren's Station several years ago while vacationing at the beach and always return each year. We have found lunch to be very enjoyable. Lunchtime is very relaxing as they are not overly busy at this time of day. Our favorite lunch is broiled scallops with cole slaw and a homemade biscuit. There are other tempting choices on the menu as well. We always finish lunch with a piece of their famous mile high pie which we share. It consists of a thick graham cracker type crust, layers of vanilla and chocolate ice creams, and a sort of high meringue which is delicious. There are often oohs and aahs from other patrons when it is brought to your table.We have heard that their other pies are also wonderful. Prices are reasonable and service is great. I recommend Warren's Station for lunch or for dessert at any time of the day!

Sparks, Maryland
“wow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

We are used to come here for breakfast,and it was always great food,this time it was dinner.wow.we were very impressed,quality,freshness,service,prices.Recommend to everyone to visit this restaurant.

Visited July 2012
virginia
“First time isn't a charm.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

My sister and I went for breakfast. I went in hungry and went out mad and hungry.
We ordered home fries. We got something cold and burned. I had to hunt down my waitress to tell her. She kindly took them back and returned with some hot but burned home fries. When I mean burned, I mean "unchewable." I'm glad I ordered water with my coffee because the coffee was nasty.

Parkton, MD
“Good food,good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

Nice home cooked meal, friendly, fast service, and good prices are staples at Warren Station. I have had good hearty breakfasts here before and decided to try their dinner menu. If you are looking for complicated cusine, look elsewhere. This place is hometown family friendly, the food is tasty and plentiful, not fancy, but filling. Prices are reasonable, too. Try the crab cutlet.

1 Thank Nelly724
Vestal, New York
“Peach pie to dream about...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

Once again, we had a great home-cooked meal at Warren's Station in Fenwick Island. Excellent seafood, well-prepared and very affordable. But be sure to leave room for a piece of pie...lemon meringue or any fruit pie, but our favorite for years has been the peach!