“Best place on the island HANDS DOWN!!!!”
Review of Atlantic Coast Inn

Atlantic Coast Inn
Seaside Park, New Jersey
“Best place on the island HANDS DOWN!!!!”
Reviewed June 12, 2011

Being in the motel business myself in a similar type of town I am very paticular about where my girlfriend and I stay. First off is the employees of the Inn, they are so polite and helpful made us feel right at home and anything I asked for they were willing to give (iron, ironingboard, extra ice bucket, and even the hard cover book of the area provided in the rooms!!!) The maids were also just as polite and did an excellent job for the maid service. Second is the cleanlinesss, as I mentioned before I work for a Motel and that is a #1 priority, it is so hard to find a place these days that takes care of their rooms and keeps them spotless and the rooms here were more then spotless they were imaculate! Third is the location of the Inn, talk about primetime as far as convience you can't get any better, located on the Maryland border we used the shuttle bus all the time to travel to Ocean City MD which only costs $3.00 to ride all day and the first pick up point is only two short blocks from the Inn. We did'nt move the car once until we left because everything is one or two blocks from the Inn (breakfast, dinner, mini golf, ice cream etc..). A gorgeous beach is also one short block from the Inn. Fourth is the prices, totally reasonable for the area and the atmosphere you can't beat it! Last but not least is the pool, it is enormous and nice and warm you could spend the whole day just at the pool soooo nice!!!! To sum it all it up there is no other place to stay, the Inn is so comfortable and the staff is A class if your planning on traveling to Fenwick Island and are looking for paradise this is the place!!!!! Thank you Atlantic Coast Inn you guys are the best!!!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
8 Thank Chrisp12315

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Reviewed May 26, 2011

My mom and I always stay here when we travel to the beach. Everyone is great! The front desk ladies are sweet as is the housekeeping staff. The owner does a great job with keeping he place nice. New carpets and bed spreads maybe even curtains this year.
The swimming pool is large and sparkling too.
I highly recommend the ACI! You won't be sorry :)

• Stayed May 2011
4 Thank Beachyj
Syracuse, New York
Reviewed September 29, 2010

Recent stay during "Sunfest weekend' was great. We were able to check in at noon (yes it is off season but a popular weekend) Room was very clean, smelled good, staff did everything to make us want to return, from a new coffee pot & clock.....to maid service within 30 minutes. Motel is located 2 blocks from bus depot where u can ride all day for $2.00. Walking distance to Elks Club, restaurants, shops. 1 block to beach. We never took our car out. Although right next to mini golf , we were not disturbed. Pool very clean, plenty of chairs, tables and umbrellas all in excellent condition. We would recommend this motel and will be returning! Rates were reasonable.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
4 Thank goodeye2
Allentown, PA.
Reviewed September 2, 2010

"Kara" got me the perfect room, meeting all my requests. All courteous; wonderful to wake up & see beautiful pool, as sun rose over ocean just a block away (getting home, awful shock to wake up, & instead of pool & ocean, only a city out there).
Descrepancy in reservations, they accomadated in my favor, no questions.
Close to a great Denny's for breakfast, easy drive through Ocean City.

Staff always happy to advise in my favor & morte patient than I. (I'm writing note of appreciation).

• Stayed August 2010, traveled solo
3 Thank CarlWCol
Brownsville, Vermont
Reviewed August 9, 2010

My husband and I, and two friends, stayed at the Atlantic Coast Inn for four days. All of us were very pleased with our rooms - they were spacious, clean, and the king-sized beds were quite comfortable. The staff was very attentive - on our day of arrival, the toilet was running, and within 10 minutes of our call to the front desk, the problem was taken care of. The pool is large and very clean. The Inn is located on a busy road, one block from the ocean; however, noisy traffic was never a problem. You are within walking distance of restaurants and, if you have children, there are miniature golf courses and a water park right next door. We would definitely stay here again and plan to do so next July.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Donna P
York, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 7, 2010

This motel is in a great location with many places within walking distance. Family friendly town and motel. Short walk to the beach and the bus station to go to Ocean City. No need to drive anywhere! I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the room and motel property!!!! I will be staying at the Atlantic Cosast Inn again!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank beachmomma54046
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 10, 2010

Considering the cost of traveling in this economy, The Atlantic Coast Inn at Fenwick Island is a good value with clean rooms and bathrooms, ample amounts of towels and well maintained grounds. The remote T.V. worked properly and was situated on a pivoting wall shelf high enough for full room viewing. Our room had two double beds; each person was supplied with two pillows. The bed sheets and covers were new and clean. The room my family stayed in (two adults and one teenager) was comfortable and clean and located pool side on the ground floor with easy access to my car, which would be ideal for parents with small children. The room we occupied was design and construction more like sitting in your own private living room at home ( Sheet rocked and painted walls and ceilings in a neutral ivory color) rather that a concrete ceiling covered with popcorn stucco. Our room was well sound insulated from neighboring rooms. The hotel is within easy walking distance of family restaurants and attractions and a short car ride into Maryland for additional attractions and dining. Fenwick Light House is a block away within walking distance. Although next to miniature golf attraction and a go-kart race track, there wasn’t too much noise and once inside your room all is quiet. For adults and teens the walk to the beach is fine, but for small children having to cross Coastal Highway to get to the beach may be a concern. The corner of Coastal Highway and Lighthouse road is very busy and sometimes getting in and out of the parking with your car may require a bit of patience. The 146th street entrance is easier providing your room is on that side. All-in-all I highly recommend the Atlantic Coast Inn for a good comfortable and affordable get away vacation away from home.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Cayman Suites
Cayman Suites
#23 of 103 in Ocean City
Bethany Beach Ocean Suites Residence Inn by Marriott

Been to Atlantic Coast Inn? Share your experiences!