“yummy tacos”
Review of Grab & Go Taco

Grab & Go Taco
Cuisines: Mexican, Fusion
Description: Quick Serve Take Out only Tacos & Quesadillas. Perfect for the Beach.
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Visited twice since its conveniently located on the way to/from the beach. The ingredients were really fresh and the tacos were delicious. I had both the fried mahi-mahi and the blackened shrimp taco. Also the "green crack" (avocado and cilantro sauce) was pretty tasty, I wouldn't have guessed there was cilantro in it if I hadn't asked what it was, but it was still delicious.

1  Thank DaPure1

Reviewed June 11, 2013

One of the best fish tacos I've had to date...and I am quite the connoisseur of fish tacos. Chips were amazing, I forgot to try the salsa but the guac was soooo fresh and yummy. They put "green crack" on the tacos and well I just might be addicted to "green crack"...anything with avocados in it makes me happy. Can't wait for my next visit, think I might have to try a quesadilla! Great job guys....t-shirts are pretty cool too ;)

1  Thank Colleen B
Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

Just had lunch here. Got chips & salsa, steak taco, & chicken taco. All of it was delicious! Can't wait to go back cause the veggie taco& the fish taco sounded really good too! Well worth it!

1  Thank GeoMou76