“We stop here everytime we are in the area...”

The Seaside Country Store
Reviewed July 27, 2014

One of my favorite gift stores ever. Fenwick Island is a great little town anyhow and this store is one of the things that makes it that way. A little bit of everything is in here that would make a great country store.... food items, some toys, lots of wonderful home decor upstairs. If I had the money to spare I could really drop some $$ in here. Instead I usually come in, pick a few great items each time we visit, and window shop the rest. Friendly staff and you can't beat the charm of the old style cash registers. Don't worry they take credit cards too!

1  Thank Balboaroc

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Just over the Delaware line, this is a fun store to explore for an hour or so. Great selection of cheese spreads and jams in the beginning. Then there are an assortment of beach themed merchandise from clothing to dinnerware to night lights. A sports section and Christmas section round it out. Can find a lot of things you didn't know you needed and even some retro vintage candies. Plus---no tax.

1  Thank Ken P
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I never go to Ocean City that I don't allow some time to visit the Seaside Country Store. We love the spreadable cheese. The horseradish cheddar and sharp cheddar are terrific. When you buy 4 tubs of cheese the 5th tub is free so we always come home with 5 tubs. The cheese freezes well so we pop it in the condo freezer so that it will stay nice and chilled for the drive home.

There is a candy counter that sells wonderful candy. A friend of mine is addicted to their fudge.

On the 2nd floor of the shop there is an extensive Christmas shop with many very unusual ornaments in a wide price range. My daughter collects unusual Christmas tree ornaments so I usually buy one for her and put it away until Christmas.

They also carry boutique type clothes, beach themed household items, kids toys, upscale bath products, very nice costume jewelry, gourmet crackers and coffee and tea and a lot of other stuff. There is something for every budget.

1  Thank MissKittysMom
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We found this store on our latest visit to OC Maryland. We had a rainy day so decided to do some shopping and came across this store. My wife fell in love with this store. Plan on spending some time because there is such a wide variety of things for sell in this little store. They also have tons of bulk candies as well as baking supplies, jams, jellies, etc. This is not you typical souvenir shop that you see all over the place. We would highly recommend stopping in and take a look around.

2  Thank OC_Travelers_2010
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Horseradish cheese spread is fantastic, stop there for a tub everytime we come to the beach. Great variety of gifts to bring to friends or to decorate your house. Trynthe cheeses.

2  Thank No1HoyaFan