“Delicious food”

Ocean Side Subs & Pizza
Cuisines: American, Deli, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Serving pizza, subs, steaks and munchies to locals and visitors for 33 years!
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in on a whim for lunch to go and all 9 of us very happy with the food! Got subs and pizza and it was delicious. Pizza was the best we had down here so far!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I called in an order on 6-28 at 7:26 PM. I was told they were busy, understandable for a Friday night, and that it would be 45 minutes. I waited a while and arrived at 8:20 PM. The counter person took my payment and went to check on my pizza. I stood there for a while while she brought up several other pizzas for folks and I asked her if my pizza was in fact ready. My order, that I called in an hour prior was not made yet. I politely asked for the return on my payment as I did not want to wait another half hour. She returned my payment and I started getting jeers from the cooks in the back. This was not necessary, I ignored this and left. While the pizza at Ocean Side is ok, it is not worth taking criticism from the cooks or waiting in a small cramped area for rudeness. Too many good pizza places to put up with rude.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We have been going to Ocean Side for pizza and subs for over 25 years. The pizza is the best we have ever had - crust is fresh-made and tastes like it. The sauce is very tasty and not so sweet as other pizza places. This is an original mom-and-pop place at the beach. Fun and super casual. The subs, especially the cheese-steaks, are generous, on the freshest sub rolls, and made individually per order. The staff is always friendly, courteous, and cares about you having a great meal at the beach. We take all of our friends that come to visit us at the beach to Ocean Side. Our adult children, who came to the beach often as children and have eaten at Ocean Side all their lives, bring all their friends and now their own families here, too! Can't be beat.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Typically head there for lunch and it is a pizza and sub shop that does it right. I believe there are new owners but the food and service are the same. Not a fancy restaurant, but a good beach lunch spot. Definitely worth going to.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The pizza was simply amazing....yummy crust and delicious cheese/sauce. A MUST for visitors. We asked about the chain pizza places and were told that Ocean Side Subs and Pizza was the place to go....located right on Coastal Highway between Bethany Beach and Ocean City.