“Great subs!”

Ocean Side Subs & Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Serving pizza, subs, steaks and munchies to locals and visitors for 33 years!
Miami, Florida
“Great subs!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The subs are always good.....especially the cheesesteaks. The one annoying thing is the tomatoes are always put on top of the meat in a cold cut sub, making it hard to eat. Despite that, it's a great place to get subs.

Visited July 2012

Newark, Delaware
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best pizza at the beach!”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I thought I would never taste the unmistakable flavor of Mack and Manko's pizza unless I went to the Jersey shore, but this weekend I found it at Ocean Side! It's a busy place, but well worth the wait. If you have the time try dining in and take in the whole experience - reminiscent of a Seinfeld episode - with just as much character.

• Visited May 2012
“Craving that pizza!”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Best pizza ever! Crazy busy in summer but worth the line.

Adamstown, Maryland
“Do NOT place a take out order”
Reviewed September 3, 2011

I called in a take out order (check #272) today at 5:51 pm and was told to came back in 35-40 minutes. I came back in 45 minutes and paid my bill 5 minutes later (they were very busy). My daughter and I sat down and waited 25 more minutes before I went to the counter and asked if they were processing our order (while I watched others approach the counter and complain about delays). The person went into the back room and promptly got our food and said "sorry". It (apparently) had been sitting back there the enitre 25 minutes we waited because after we walked home (just one block away), the food was COLD. This business is incapable of handling busy times. AVOID WHEN BUSY.

Visited September 2011
10 Thank Jerry J
Baltimore
“Shiner Bock in Delaware”
Reviewed September 2, 2011

After driving all day to get to the beach, we just wanted a slice of pizza. We found Ocean Side and had delicious pizza. But the surprise find was that they had Shiner Bock on tap. In Delaware! It's a great beer and I haven't seen it anywhere on the east coast.

Visited August 2011