“Best pizza at the beach!”

Ocean Side Subs & Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Serving pizza, subs, steaks and munchies to locals and visitors for 33 years!
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I thought I would never taste the unmistakable flavor of Mack and Manko's pizza unless I went to the Jersey shore, but this weekend I found it at Ocean Side! It's a busy place, but well worth the wait. If you have the time try dining in and take in the whole experience - reminiscent of a Seinfeld episode - with just as much character.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

Best pizza ever! Crazy busy in summer but worth the line.

Reviewed September 3, 2011

I called in a take out order (check #272) today at 5:51 pm and was told to came back in 35-40 minutes. I came back in 45 minutes and paid my bill 5 minutes later (they were very busy). My daughter and I sat down and waited 25 more minutes before I went to the counter and asked if they were processing our order (while I watched others approach the counter and complain about delays). The person went into the back room and promptly got our food and said "sorry". It (apparently) had been sitting back there the enitre 25 minutes we waited because after we walked home (just one block away), the food was COLD. This business is incapable of handling busy times. AVOID WHEN BUSY.

10  Thank Jerry J
Reviewed September 2, 2011

After driving all day to get to the beach, we just wanted a slice of pizza. We found Ocean Side and had delicious pizza. But the surprise find was that they had Shiner Bock on tap. In Delaware! It's a great beer and I haven't seen it anywhere on the east coast.

Reviewed July 31, 2011

Food was ok this time but my main problem was the customer service.

Waited an hour for a cold cut, chicken fingers, and a chicken parm wrap. After 30 minutes when we started getting upset no one at the counter would give us any information, an apology, or any reassurance that our food would be coming out. In fact they were quite rude about it and acting like we were bothering them.

I have no clue why I went back.