“Unfortunately this place no longer exists. That is a shame.”
Review of Slainte - CLOSED

Cuisines: Irish
Description: Pub
Description: Pub
Fenwick Island, Delaware
“Unfortunately this place no longer exists. That is a shame.”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I agree with the positive reviews below. I live not very far away and have been there many times over the last couple of years. Unfortunately Slainte closed this year - and has been replaced by a pizza place (which I have not yet visited.

• Visited November 2012

Fenwick Island, Delaware
“I am a local so can go anywhere”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We went Saturday night and had a delicious dinner... again.. I love their fried chicken night and don't like missing that.. I am glad it is fall and we can go to Slainte more.. Did I say the Manhattan was perfect.. Love the servers.. The only downfall is that I like to sit in the bar area and it is always full.. I wish they would open it up and have the bar area bigger..

• Visited October 2012
“Consistent”
Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Me and wife visit this establishment at least twice a month. The food is amazing, service is prompt and friendly.The irish nachos are addicting as an appetizer, sandwiches and entrees are nicely portioned and priced, you won't leave hungry or broke. We look forward to visiting for many years to come

“Great Irish Sports Pub”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I can not disagree more with the poor reviews left below. I live in the area year round and Slainte is one of three locations I patronize on a regular basis. That means this review is based on more than one visit and exposure to more than one employee. This place is fun. The wine glasses are always filled to the rim and I don't believe I have ever had a bad meal. If I didn't think the Reuben would cause my family doctor to give me grief, I believe I would eat it for every meal. The reason the dining area has open tables is because everyone wants to sit at the tables in the bar area. It is frequently hard to get a seat at the bar but this is one of those places where people will slide over and squeeze in another chair. There are a number of big screen televisions and I have never had a problem getting one of them switched to a game I wanted to see. They frequently have live music and I think they schedule it so it does not interfere with popular sporting events. All in all this is a great night out or a great place for a good meal that's not hard on the wallet

• Visited September 2012
Ocean City, Maryland
“Nice Irish Pub”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Slainte's is a nice Irish pub located in the Americana Bayside Shopping Complex. The establishment is clean. The menu has enough variety to suit nearly every taste. Their daily lunch specials are very good and the price is reasonable. (I like the Irish Meatloaf. My wife loved the Sheppard's Pie.) The sandwiches are large and delicious. The meal portions are large as well. They have a wide variety of beers on tap and the drinks are good. We have always found the staff to be friendly. The dining room is roomy and comfortable, but quite bare with no plants or decorations to enhance the atmosphere. The bar area is limited and can fill up quickly during televised sporting events or when there is live entertainment. The stools, which lack padding, are extremely uncomfortable and are too low for the tables. We have stopped at Slainte's many times and will continue to in the future. A nice Irish Pub!

• Visited April 2012