“Caution very addictive”
Review of Fishers Popcorn

Fishers Popcorn
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Fenwick Island
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I am beginning to wonder what they put in their popcorn, I can’t get enough! Original caramel plus many special flavors available.

1  Thank HDJIM

Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Another stop that is a must! Fisher's! Always so good! In my opinion, Carmel is the best! Especially when warm! So addicting! Don't forget your tub/tubs for next trip. They do make great containers!

Reviewed August 7, 2014

This review is going to be short. Fishers popcorn absolutely rules! If you don't like it, them you probably also don't like cute puppies, videos of cats doing tricks, and giggling babies. Actually, I'd venture to say if you don't like Fishers popcorn then you're just a godless communist pure and simple, and there's no saving you. Now if you'll excuse me I have some more popcorn to eat.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

I have been going to Fisher's for caramel popcorn for years. It's the best. Great service that is always fast, even when there is a line.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Amazing with peanuts! Hot out of the tub......what can I say. We bought some back for the Assisted Living near us.