“awesome but over priced”
Review of Fishers Popcorn

Fishers Popcorn
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Fenwick Island
Reviewed March 14, 2014

while i have been coming to Fishers for many years , i still feel it is over priced . For some reason that doesn't stop me from spending my money here. When you get the popcorn hot , there is nothing better .

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Fishers is amazing. Always fresh, always yummy. Service is fast and prices are reasonable. My only complaint is I was going to send some as Christmas presents, and the shipping is outrageous.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

We can't wait until our vacation to visit Fishers!! Our beach house is just across the street in Fenwick Island. I always order online for christmas and valentines day for my family. They all love it as much as I do!! Carmel and white cheddar seem to be the favorites.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

We have been going to Fishers for over 60 years and the caramel popcorn has always tasted great. They have been trying different flavors lately such as caramel popcorn with peanuts, Old Bay flavored, chocolate swizzled, and the old standard, buttered. You can't go to Ocean City, MD or any of the stores in nearby Delaware without stopping in. The caramel popcorn even gets mailed to Marylanders who live out of state.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

You can not go to Ocean City Maryland without stopping at Fisher's Popcorn on the boardwalk. I think it is a law that you have to buy popcorn and walk the boardwalk and share your popcorn with the seagulls and enjoy. Do not miss the best popcorn ever on your visit to Ocean City Maryland.
Kathy Young