“Can't go wrong with this place”
Review of Fishers Popcorn

Fishers Popcorn
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Fenwick Island
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

I had the plain butter popcorn, so good!! I ended up buying more for the car ride home. You gotta stop at Fisher's!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I had the most white cheddary cheddar popcorn ever this past weekend. Better than any I have ever had! Caramel corn is great, too - only wish we could request extra peanuts. Totally worth the price. It's an OC tradition!

1  Thank panzergirl
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Our family always devours the Fishers caramel popocorn each year we vacation in the area. Go off-hours (mid day, not evenings) to avoid long lines. Good variety of popcorn and great for gifts. There are several locations .....Fenwick, DE, Boardwalk in OC, MD, and Bethany among others.

1  Thank chrisengle
Reviewed August 29, 2012

With all the hype about Fishers popcorn, I was expecting some really good popcorn. However it wasn't just tasted average to me. I have had better.

1  Thank Valerie R
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We bring Fishers home for family after every trip to the shore. We also get a container for us,it is awesome when it is still warm.

1  Thank cc79