“Great Jet Ski Rental Family” 5 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Action Watercraft
New York, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Jet Ski Rental Family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

The atmosphere was inviting, welcoming and the tour guys were great. Loved their personality. My husband I and I will definitely visit them again when we go back next year.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Nanette J

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Stay Away, Read the bad reviews there is truth in them”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2011

Read and pay attention to the bad reviews! I wish I had before I rented a pontoon boat from Action Watercraft!! The Arogant Owner, will steal your money!!! The boat was not working right, it was not steering properly and had very limited power, no anchor and kept tilting in the front and taking on water. There was an old crab cage in the water with no booie. The engine got a hold of this cage and just stopped. When we called for assistance, the owner told us to drop the anchor and get the crab cage off. If he came out would charge our deposit if he had to come out an get us!! We cannot drop an anchor if there was none on the boat. We jumped in the water and got the cage off the blade. We got the boat going, Then the boat tilted in the front and took on alot of water! Again, we called for help, 6 times! Scared for our lives and that of our daughter, we said enough of this and headed back to shore. Again the boat tilted and took on even more water! We finally made it back and the self serving owner Dave Miller said he was charging us full replacement cost for a new blade, because we damaged the blade. We asked, how can you charge full replacement on a used blade. A member of our party said, just sue him at which point the Owner told us he is now charging us the whole deposit because we threaten suit! Bad enough he already had our full rental costs of $291 for 4 hours had the faulty boat less than an hour. He said he wont be able to rent the boat out again because the blades were damaged. At this point he called the police to have us removed instead of talking with us. While we waited for the police, he rented our boat out and we watched it go back out to the water!!!!! So, now he has our full rental and he collected a second full rental on the so called damaged boat. He collected double rent, this was done within 15 minutes of us returning the boat. What kind of idiot deals with his customers this way? His water craft we were in was unsafe! Total disregard for the safety of my kid! He will steal your money! Total cost for less than an hour, $600! The Fenwick Island police told us they get called out to his place all the time because of this same so called "damaged the blade'. I accepted responsibility at first for the rusted damaged blade, but to take my whole deposit because some one in my group said to sue you was inappropriate and just down right shifty. Double renting the boat that he said was damaged by us, was also shifty! I will not only file suit, I will dispute the charges with my credit card company and will be telling any one and every one to stay away every chance I get.

Visited September 2011
14 Thank ShirleyJensen
Center Valley, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“No problems here!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2011

We rented a Pontoon Boat for four hours and had no problems at all. The boat ran well and was comfortable for the family. We would rent from them again.There are spme specials at other Marinas for the four hour rate so do your due dilligence.

Visited September 2010
2 Thank RCRDSR
Newark, Delaware
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“THEY DID IT AGAIN!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2010

I just got back from vacation in ocean city and got screwed by DAVID MILLER the owner of Action Water Craft. Every negative comment is accurate. We inspected the boat before we went out except for the engine because... we were told not to touch the button that lifts the engine "its perfect where it is, leave it alone". After we coasted in the bay for two hours, they lifted the engine and said, "Oh... the prop is broken...did you go aground or hit something?" We explained that we did not go close to the shore to come close to hitting anything and he stated that the prop would need to be fixed because it was chipped. He was not responsive when we asked how would we know if it was already like that before we went out!! We went to the owner David Miller and explained our problem. He was completely rude and nonresponsive. When we had asked the boat manager for an estimate on this, he said $70 but when we talked to the owner David Miller, he raised the estimate of $70 to $250 (the whole deposit) and called the police. This is such a problem with this guy that he argued with the police to come and the police never showed. AVOID AVOID AVOID

16 Thank blu19702