“Altamar, Aruba”
Review of Altamar

Altamar
Ranked #4 of 62 Restaurants in Noord
Description: ALTAMAR a place with authentic homemade Italian food, warm inviting ambiance and a genuine friendly service that certainly will give each guest a unique and exceptional dining experience.
Reviewed September 11, 2015

Great dinner and dining experience tonight. From our initial contact with Monique, to Eduardo, to our server, Yunior, to our food, all excellent! Highly recommend to all visiting Palm Besch in Aruba.

2  Thank Mike F

Reviewed September 11, 2015 via mobile

During our stay in Aruba we decided to step outside of our comfort zone and go to a new restaurant. After reading a few reviews we decided on Altamar, a trendy new restaurant located across from the Playa Linda resort.
Upon arrival we were greeted outside and shown to our seats. From the moment we sat down until our departure the service was incredible. The wait staff was knowledgeable and accommodating.
The food did not dissapoint either. We tried multiple dishes, all delicious but the clear favorite was the lasagna. Prices were comparable to many of the islands restaurants.
We plan to return on our next trip. A+

1  Thank Rob W
Reviewed September 10, 2015

Altamar offers a wonderful atmosphere that draws attention to the "blue-lit" staircase from the street. The professional staff and friendly service is second to none. Every customer is made to feel like a "VIP" the minute you reach the hostess desk. The food...ample portions and the presentation.,,the best! I had the Tagliatelle alla Bolognese with spinach noodles. It was sooooo good...before I ordered dessert, I told them I would be back in a few days (yes, I was back for more of the same 3 days later). I love tiramisu and have had it different places...including Italy. I have NEVER had tiramisu this phenomenal before. Yes, literally, TO DIE FOR! I will be dining at Altamar every time I'm in Aruba and guess what I'll be having :)

1  Thank Pam C
Reviewed September 5, 2015

The food was excellent as was the service. Will definitely return on our next visit. The variety was wonderful. Loved the calamari.

Reviewed September 4, 2015

I recently visited Aruba and had a meal here on one of the evenings during my stay. The food was excellent and so was the service. A good selection of both food and drink, a bit pricey but worth it. I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Jessica A

Been to Altamar? Share your experiences!