“Relaxing”
other travelers have booked this property
The villa is only 5 minutes drive from two of Aruba's best beaches.  Palm and Eagle Beach.
The Divi Divi Tree . Get lost and you only need to follow the Divi tree you will get back to town Christmas Tree. This Christmas bring a few of your personal ornaments to make this tree your own.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Sunset at Palm Beach 5 minutes  from our villa. The New Luxurious Palm Court Oasis. What a beauty!
Front view of villa with ceramic tiles. Very clean and easily maintained.
Relaxation area with cool Aruba Balashi beers and cocktails great while relaxing at the pool
Jacuzzi  seats 8 with cool smoothies great for quenching your thrist on a hot Aruban day.
Front and side view of villa. Very clean and well maintained. Inside is equally beautiful.
Previous Living room sofa  showing high ceiling and open concept. Now recently updated.
New up grades of comfortable sofas at a different view. Plush and extremely comfortable.
Unsuite Master bathroom
Master  Bathroom. Decadant!
Large kitchen with granite counter top and stainless steel appliances.  Fully equipped. Like home
Front entrance
Front patio and white stones. very well maintained
Ready for dinner?
Another view of formal setting
Living room
Elegant Master Bathroom. Large and spacious with an oversize tub for a good aromatherapy soak.
Guest bathroom.  Large, elegant, spacious and great water pressure hot and cold
Relax at at Jacuzzi.  Great after a day on the town. Hydrotherapy jets soothe your acking legs.
Large Jacuzzi with hydrotherapy jets. Great to smooth aching feet after a full day exploring Aruba
Spacious guest bathroom newly renovated with state of the art fixers
Previous sofs now updated. Living room displaying a beautiful side board
Another view of the living room before the new sofa updated extremely comfortable sofa.
Beautiful large chandelier hanging from the hugh cathedral ceiling in living room. 'A Beauty'
Guest bathroom with state of the art fixers
New updated comfortable plush Ashley sofa
Looking to the back from the living room to the kitchen which is now painted blue
Another view of the kitchen painted blue.  Soothing!
Looking from the front to the rear of the house. The walls are now painted blue
New upgrades. Beautiful and comfortable set of Ashley sofa.  Great for entertaining your guests
Looking in when the sun is setting. Beautiful hue! Sofas see the colour change in the furniture.
Master Bedroom
Master bedroom  closet view.
Pano view of Master bedroom showing large closets and windows
Pano view of Master Bath
Pano view of 2nd Bedroom
Third bedroom with double bed and large closet.
Second bed room with large dressing table and closet
Start the morning off with breakfast on your private out door patio.
End the day with dinner on your out door patio. A great place  to end or start your day.
State of the art BBQ Center for all your outdoor grilling needs. Cupboard to store your plates etc.
BBQ Center
Around the Jacuzzi is now upgraded and painted blue.  Very relaxing area
The Famous Light House.Great place for dinning with a panoramic view of the island and sand dunes
Scene from light house
Beautiful clouds. Calm waters of the caribbean sea
How serene. A view at Palm Beach 5 minutes drive from villa
Mounds of sand
Clouds
Aruba Famous Divi Tree against beautiful skies
One of  Aruba's many beaches.  Palm trees waving in the breeze
Natural Bridge. Damage few years ago but still a great site to see
A view of hotels from a boat
Another of Aruba many beaches
Beach and more beach
Relaxing on the beach
A view from the lighthouse
Natural bridge whats left of it
Another sunset
Another Beach
Another sunset
More sunset
View from a boat
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

PriorLake...
prior lake
“Relaxing”
Reviewed May 10, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

House was beautiful and comfortable, had everything you could possibly need.
Close to beaches and shopping.

May 12, 2017
Thank you for taking the time out to write this review. Hope to see you again in the near future. Please tell all your friends and family.
Angek B
“Greatest experience ever at the Palm Court Oasis Villa located in Noord”
Reviewed May 10, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The property has been renovated to an exceptionally high standard and is furnished with many works of art and antiques. This 3 bedroom 2 bathroom villa was very spacious, and was well equipped with all the things needed to make you feel as if you were right at home. The beaches and all other major shopping areas and activities were located less than a mile away. My favorite part of this villa was the kitchen and the jacuzi which was both a phenomenal asset to to add. Having the kitchen was great because i was able to save money, instead of continuously buying food outdoors which got pretty pricey. Overall it was an amazing experience and I would recommend this villa to anyone who wants to get away in Aruba.

May 12, 2017
Thank you for this beautiful review. I want every guest to feel at home and enjoy all the comforts of home and then some. Hope to host you again in the near future. Please spread the word.
bertram33
Marblehead, Massachusetts
“Bad Experience, No Resolution, Incompetent Owner!”
Reviewed March 11, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

I have rented from VRBO for many years and never have I had to deal with someone who is so incompetent and difficult to deal with. She is withholding a security deposit because she can not figure out how to access her VRBO account to release the funds. The communication with her has been confusing and spotty at best. Now she will not communicate any information with me and we can not get our deposit back. VRBO has not been helpful either, which is very disappointing. They are not refunding our money, even though we are supposed to be protected from VRBO. As far as her place, we stayed for 9 days and when we arrived at night on New Years Eve there was NO ONE there to meet us at the house. Thankfully one of our phones had international service and we LUCKILY found a phone number on the old directions we had from the owner and got a hold of someone who knew someone that maybe could come and let us in. We tried emailing the owner but got no reply. We tried calling the caretaker that was supposed to meet us but he NEVER answered. Long story short, someone got a hold of the cleaning lady and an hour and a half later she arrived. We went in the house after being eaten by mosquitoes and it wasn't cleaned because the owner forgot that we where coming. NO ONE was expecting us! The poor cleaning lady had to clean the house late that night on New Years Eve. The house had issues like toilet not working, sink backed up, no cold water at kitchen sink... The neighborhood is ok, the street the house is on was extremely flooded with standing water and MAJOR pot holes. Our car would bottom out every time. The jacuzzi is small and not heated, we never used it because the water was to cold and it was days before we where showed how to turn it on. There are a lot of mosquitos so being outside at night was not an option. The screen door was falling off every time you tried to open it. For the first time, I am not able to recommend this place for vacation. I'm sure Jean Pierre will have a long rebuttal to this review, but bottom line is if she wants to be successful on VRBO she can not treat her renters as we where and still continue to be treated. There is NO reason that we should not have the $ refunded back to our credit card by now. I am also not feeling very comfortable with using VRBO again based on the first time I need them to resolve an issue, they are not doing it.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Mar 12, 2017
This is a very unreasonable and unfair guest. He checked my listing on another site and told me he loved my villa but my rate for New Year was a little out of his range. He brought me down and we settled on a flat rate of $2000.00 US. I live in Canada and had just changed over from a paid yearly rental to a percentage on the above mentioned site, and was not aware that the rental rates were not converted to Canadian from USD which left me with an instant 25 to 35 % loss on my rental rates. This guest realize this and book the $2000.00 US as Canadian. He now paid only about $1300,00US $36.00 per night per person to stay 9 nights over New Year at My Clean, Upscale Tastefully decorated villa. Mid season Price. How unfair!!!!
I am not sure why all the complaints about a place this guest truly enjoyed staying at. Although he is waiting for the return of his security deposit it is not fair of him to lamb base me and my villa as he his doing making all the rounds on the sites am listed on.

On January 8th at 9:14 AM the guest wrote. "Quote Hi Jean Dwight mention a $130.00 cleaning fee. I told him that was not in our contract or shown in my fees. Can you please let him know? We will check out at 11:00 AM. YOUR HOUSE WAS A LOVELY PLACE TO STAY. Unquote" Jan 8th 2:18 PM I wrote Hi Will I just went back to review our correspondence a month ago which confirm the cleaning fee. Will replied at 2:30 PM ok great, thanks and paid Dwight the $130 cleaning fee. Glad I had this in writing.
I am not responsible for the rain or what it does to the roads in Aruba. My Jacuzzi seats 8 people very comfortable its like a mini pool. I have never been bothered by mosquitoes and has never had a complaint by past guests. This guests is requesting his security deposit and cleaning fee to be returned to him and the above site he mentioned is investigating our agreement before any funds are paid or refunded.. I am patiently awaiting their decision. Honestly will prevail!!
There was a slight delay on the guest arrival to the villa but they were very early as they had an 8 PM dinner reservation. My manager had the dates mixed up. but was there in a jiffy. My villa is always clean and I pride myself on this. Above all this is my first priority to my guests, a squeeky clean villa. My cleaning lady was alerted by my other manager who manages another property and came in a few minutes. The family was orientated to the villa got dressed and made their 8 PM dinner reservation in plenty of time. And from what I gathered had a fabulous and enjoyable New Years Eve on the island.

My cleaning lady only had to freshen up the villa. My manager apologize and told me he had the 1st instead of the 31st. This was also a (1st) first.
My villa is situated in a quiet residential neighbourhood 5 minutes to the 2 best beaches on the island. Palm and Eagle beach, 5.mins to golf, shopping, dinning, casinos and nightlife. The famous Alto Vista Chapel and Santa Anna Catholic Church is also walking distance from the villa. A supermarket is only 4 to 5 mins walk from the villa also. A state of the art BBQ fulfills are your outdoor grilling needs.

Palm Court if I must say, is truly an Oasis. Thanks to my past guests for their fair reviews of Palm Court Oasis.
Reviewed October 9, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Oct 10, 2016
To my Guests.

I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write this review knowing it was your wedding/ honey moon. I am pleased that I have created an oasis which helped to make this special time in your life memorable. I am big on quality and cleansiness and make every effort to have my guest stay in a villa that is well maintained.
With Gratitude
Jean Pierre
Palm court Oasis
keystone3...
Edmonton, Canada
“Very comfortable place to spend the holidays in......”
Reviewed July 26, 2016 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

Things were just as Jean said they would be....the house was easy enough to find,about 15 or so minutes from the airport and with minutes of the nicest beaches in Aruba.....
The house is fully equipped and has a pool out back.
The neigh orhood is quiet and clean and close to the 2 major supermarkets and all the shopping and nightlife you need.The manager Dwight is very friendly and knowledgeable and will help with things like having propane for the BBQ refilled etc....
I would recommend Palm Court Oasis to any family (including those with children) to let Jean welcome them to her home in
Paradise.....you wont regret it.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jul 27, 2016
Thanks to you and your lovely wife for choosing my home for your honeymoon. Glad you enjoyed your stay and would love to welcome you back in the near future.

Jean
Seema I
“Perfect vacation rental”
Reviewed January 9, 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Jean Pierre's vacation rental in Aruba is a delightful, well decorated and well maintained house in Sabana Liber. The facilities available made our one week stay in Aruba very comfortable.
There is something about the way the house is decorated that makes it all the more welcoming.
We even plucked a ripe mango from the tree for breakfast! The kitchen is well equipped with crockery and cutlery, bathrooms are relatively newly redone - and very well done with tiles. We had to buy a couple of rolls of toilet paper, but other than that we didn't face any issue.
When we landed, we were stuck in traffic (by Aruba standards) and by the time we made it to Sabana Liber, it was dark. We stopped at Wei Ming grocery store and made a call to Dwight the property manager, and he promptly came and escorted us to the house.
When we were in the house, we left the front door open and had the window to the back door open - we never once had to turn on the air conditioning in the living room/kitchen area.
The house is perfectly located - we were no more than 5 minutes from Palm Beach/High Rise Hotels area, about 15 minutes from Oranjestadt and rougly 20 minutes from the airport. There are at least 3 grocery stores that you can get supplies from and quite a few restaurants nearby.
We drove to Arikok National Forest - it took us less than 25 minutes to get there. In fact, the longest drive was to the southern part of the island - to Baby Beach - it took us an hour from Arashi Beach and just about the same time back to the house from Baby Beach.
I have read some reviews where travelers said that they were unaware of the additional charge for electricity consumption. Jean Pierre was very clear about that when we were booking and Dwight confirmed it when he handed us the keys. It is 50c per kWh, so anything over 200kWh will be charged. Like I said, we did not ever turn on the A/C in the living room/kitchen area, so we were well within the 200kWh allowance.
This was my first experience in a vacation rental home and if all vacation rentals are like this, I will find it very difficult to go back to resorts or hotels.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The layout of the house
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
May 12, 2017
Thank you for this lovely and honest review of my villa. Will continue to keep up the good work so all guest will enjoy there stay.
Peggy K
Fort Worth, Texas
“Home Away From Home...Awesome!”
Reviewed June 22, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

We have just returned from 10 days at this beautiful oasis. We LOVED everything about this property! Two couples, ages 56 to 65, had an amazing time here. We felt pampered with an awesome hot tub,grilled fish on the beautiful gas grill, enjoyed cable TV and a top notch, fully equipped kitchen! Thanks for providing air conditioning and exceptional WIFI!
We would recommend this property without reservation! After sightseeing and beach combing, we loved returning to our "home".
Book now! We will be returning to friendly Aruba and will be booking this villa!!

May 12, 2017
Thanks for your lovely review of our villa. Will look forward to hosting you again and again. I pride myself in providing everything a guest need to make his or her vacation complete.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing