Clinical Massage Aruba & Spa
Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fabulous massage

Fabulous massage with Genefid ( hope I spelled that right). Therapeutic massage in all the right... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Patricia W
Millsboro, Delaware
Very nice massage by Natalie

Natalie knew how to do a relaxing massage and work on old tired muscles. Wish I got the 80 min vs... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Sam E
Surry, Virginia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Aruba
from $89.00
from $45.00
from $90.00
from $60.00
More Info
All reviews casa del mar deep tissue problem areas aloe wrap magic hands highly recommend this spa aches and pains flo genesis therapist neck elizabeth vacation carolina knots cleansing techniques
Selected filters
Reviewed May 3, 2018

Went in for a deep tissue massage - - got the best ever massage from Roxy. Left the treatment room feeling great. Highly recommended.

Thank Raymond F. W
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

I have been suffering with back issues which were causing me to stop over recieved a deep tissue from Roxy and I was standing straight and tall again. Followed up with another session today,feeling great and plan on walking the beach again. Thank you Roxy

Reviewed April 29, 2018

It was a very relaxing experience. I had a deep tissue massage. The girl had very strong hands and did a good job.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Had a massage by Salome’. I had upper back and shoulder pain. She was very attentive to those areas. The whole massage was fabulous.

Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

I went in very exhausted and stressed out and came out like NEW.
Paula is super nice and sweet, very professional and gives the best massage I've had so far.....and i've had quite some.