Clinical Massage Aruba & Spa
Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Relaxing

Amazing massage. Anny was so sweet and made sure the pressure was okay for me and on my sunburn... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
gianna s
Great couples massage with Elisabeth and Genesis!

We’ve tried several different spas in Aruba and this is the best. The service and treatment are... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
GJL31
West Chester, Pennsylvania
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Aruba
from $89.00
from $45.00
from $90.00
from $60.00
More Info
All reviews casa del mar deep tissue problem areas aloe wrap magic hands highly recommend this spa aches and pains flo genesis therapist neck elizabeth vacation carolina knots cleansing techniques
Selected filters
Reviewed January 26, 2017

Very nice place and friendly professional staff. They are listening to customers to understand what they need. I had a backache and it's gone after massage. Thanks to clinical massage Aruba, certainly the best place in the island.

2  Thank BenoitM1041
Reviewed January 24, 2017

While at the Aruba Beach Club I had deep muscle work with Judith and went back again for a facial from her. She not only did a great job with both, I loved that she explained everything she was doing and I took away a wealth of information and helpful suggestions.
Pam C. New York

Reviewed January 14, 2017

As a massage therapist myself for 27 years I am always apprehensive when I receive treatment in a resort location. Usually the treatments are over priced the the quality of the treatment is poor, the therapists uneducated, and the therapy is often detrimental. This is certainly NOT the case at Clinical Massage.I have know about Flo through my professional circles and was looking forward to having quality massage treatment while vacationing in Aruba. I made appointments for myself and my 22 year old daughter online before leaving Canada. The process was simple and efficient. I appreciated the confirmation reminder email closer to our appointment date. I can honestly say Flo is one of the most gifted therapists I have experienced. He is well trained, highly skilled, intuitive and intelligent From the moment we arrive we felt at home and welcomed. Because my daughter and I had back to back treatments, while she was having her massage I relaxed and meditated oceanside on the beach of the Casa Del Mar Resort, the complex where Clinical Massage is located within. I highly recommend a visit to clinical massage. Your body, mind, and spirit will thank you!!!

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed January 11, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I both were very stressed as we first arrived on vacation. Clinical was highly recommended to us. They were professional and timely. Both employees that gave the massages were excellent. My wife had Yevette and I had a deep tissue with Roxy. We both felt they did their best for us. Extremely good quality massages. They both located problem areas and intensely addressed them. We both noticed much better movement afterwards. If you want stress release there is no other place to go. We highly recommend them!

Reviewed January 9, 2017

I have been to many massage places and chiropractors in my lifetime due to a bad lower back and stress in my shoulders, neck and head. Many massage places on the Island are in this business for the money and their masseuses are inconsiderate of your pain. Masseuses then to be either too soft or too intense. They either do not satisfy you or leave you in pain.

But not my girl Gabi at Clinical Massage Aruba & Spa.
She applies the right amount of pressure to satisfy your needs and gets rid of the build up stress. She has a great way of stretching out areas that have been stiff for years. Every time I visit I walk out of Casa del Mar, I walk out feeling like a new man. I can even breathe better and I feel completely relaxed. It keeps me awake just enough to make it home safely and then fall in a deep sleep. And I wake up feeling even better, without feeling soar.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND GIANELLA "Gabi" GABRIELA if you are tired of overbuilt stress and need a full body massage!

Date of experience: December 2016