Golden Villas
Pauline's Apartments Aruba(Noord)(Great Value!)
$117
White Beach Apartments(Noord)(Great Value!)
$140
Aruba Tropic Apartments(Noord)(Great Value!)
$104
$80
Caribbean Palm Village Resort(Noord)(Great Value!)
$99
$73
Perle d'Or(Noord)
$69
$65
Del Rey Apartments(Noord)(Great Value!)
$85
$55
  • Free Internet
$72
TripAdvisor
White Beach Apartments(Noord)(Great Value!)
$165
Orbitz.com
All reviewsevery other dayhis wifeapartments are cleanliving roomlocation is greatbeach chairsthe kitchenking bedricardbelpalmnetflixsupermarketamenitiespropertyutensilsbeaches
Reviewed July 19, 2016

A very cozy place with the best service and excellent location. All you need for a great vacation in Aruba and feel at home. The host of the place is A1.
When we return to Aruba, Golden Villas will be our first choice.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 17, 2016

We Stayed at Golden Villas from the June 12 - 17,The Place is Welcoming and the Staff (Owners Bel & Ricard) and the housekeeping Santa are very Helpful and friendly. Most Importantly the Rooms are Clean and very affordable for what you get for.
Location is Great and quiet. We highly recommend staying here if you plan a trip to Aruba.
Thanks a lot.... We really felt like home,they couldn't done more for Us!!

We will be back for sure.

Room Tip: room number 4
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I visited Aruba for the first time and spotted the Golden Villas on VRBO and looked at the reviews on TripAdvisor so I decided to book it. My husband (who doesn't do reviews) reminded me to give this place a 5 Star review. Not only did the apartment look exactly like the pictures but Ricard was just the nicest person you could ever meet.

The apartment spotless, no rust, very modern and clean. It was centrally located between Eagle and Palm Beach and just absolutely well kept! I have already referred four people to this little paradise and the next time we visit Aruba we are definitely staying at Golden Villas!!!

Love this place!!!!

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2016

I stayed twice and I already know that I will keep coming back. Really nice place. Very clean apartments, fully equipped with all you need in the kitchen. Nice furnished and very comfortable and quiet. I love the modern interior and the beautiful pool. The way all is built, is with quality and privacy in mind. You feel safe as all is well secured. The owners (Ricard en Bella) are very friendly and service-minded. They live on the premises and they make sure that you have all what you need. Aruba's main income is from tourism so there are a lot of hotels and/or places where you can stay as a tourist. I have traveled a lot to Aruba and stayed in various hotels and apartments, but what Golden Villas and their owners are providing, is at the top of my list of places to stay in Aruba.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank AnthonyHollander
Reviewed June 14, 2016

I have been staying at the Golden Villas for several years now. The apartments are Clean, safe, comfortable,close to Food shopping, laundry,beaches, and restaurants. You will however need a car.
The owners are outstanding. And they live on the property. This insures a quiet, restful environment., which can not be underestimated.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled solo