“EXCELLENT!!!!! EXCELLENT!!!! EXCELLENT!!!!”

Aruba UTV Adventure
Ranked #4 of 30 Outdoor Activities in Noord
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: UTV's & ATV's off Road Guided Tours. While driving one of these adventure vehicles, you're basically exploring around Aruba, every corner, road & attraction. A professional team will lead you through inaccessible natural wonders like Natural (fallen) Bridge and Conchi (the Natural Pool), offering to you the most exhilarating experience!!
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Wow what an experience. A+++++++. If you plan to take the ATV tour, have sunglasses, sunscreen, a towel and swim wear ( for the Natural Pool), a camera, a bandanna (to cover your nose and mouth from the dust), a small candle to light at the chapel and a few dollars to purchase water and/or food at the gold mine ruins. My guide Edmund was a true gentlemen and very attententive to everyone. He definetly deserved the tips he was given.

In the lobby of any hotel, get hold of the ARUBA events book. In it is coupon for $10 off per ATV. Or take one of the boring time share promotions offered on the island and you can get a coupon to take the tour for free. Most important try to get in a tour of 6 ATVs including the guide, a smaller group equals a better experience.

1  Thank NJNupe
"old church"
"alto vista chapel"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed September 21, 2013

We recently returned from a trip to Aruba. One of the highlights was certainly our ATV excursion with Edmund Kock of Action Tours. Execellent tour and narration and the best way to see the Chapel, Gold Mine Ruins, Natural Bridge and Conchi/Natural Pool.
Breathtaking views... I'm glad that we were on a double and I could sit on the back and man the camera! A little dusty of course, it's a desert over there on that side of the island but you can rinse that dirt and dust away when you take a dip in the Natural Pool! What a great time!! Thanks Edmund :)

2  Thank Kimberly S
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This ATV tour is a MUST DO in Aruba, it is very reasonably priced compared to the other ATV tours and our guide was beyond amazing! This is definitely for adventurous people! My husband was driving and I was sitting in the back and there were some very scary moments. The ATVs were in great shape and easy to use- this was our first ever time on an ATV. The sites are simply gorgeous and this is the best way to explore the island! Don't forget your sunscreen! We got very funny tans from our shorts and sunglasses! Also make sure to bring your bathing suit so you can take a dip in the natural pool. While it does get really hot and dusty, there are plenty of opportunities to stop for water/snacks at the sites (bring cash!).

1  Thank anjaliz2013
Reviewed August 17, 2013

This is a MUST DO when in Aruba!!! My husband and I just got finished with the tour about 3 hours ago. This is not for the non-adventurous!! There are some scary moments especially if your driving your own ATV. the sights are just so beautiful!! Going to the natural pool is a must see. The view by the natural bridge is amazing!!!Ryan our tour guide was very nice ..we had another guide too but I can't seem to remember his name but he was so nice as well.. They took there time and explained the sights to us. I recommend you book the 8am tour as it gets extremely hot around 11:30.. You must make sure you where sunglasses as it gets very dusty and you will not be able to keep your eyes open. The only reason I gave it 4 stars and not 5 is that I feel off the ATV.. I took a wide turn and hit a rock and feel off.. The back tire ran over my leg. Everyone rushed to my Aid but they did not have a first Aid kit with them. I was bleeding and had nothing to cover the abrasions on my leg. Thankfully I wasn't hurst that bad and I was able to get up and finish the tour. That is my only grip with the company. Not having a first Aid kit on a adventurous tour is not good at all. God forbid I got really really hurt. I had to wait and get Aid at my hotel. Even with my fall I would do it again in a heart beat.

Familia-de-cuatr0, Manager at Action Tours Aruba UTV's & ATV's Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience. I apologize for not having with us the first aid kid on hand.
We appreciate your comments and will take immediately action.