I'm a local and they treat me and my family like a thief and told me to save energy and water. Turn lights off . They don't allow you to cook in the room or eat or bring food in the room.
I booked for 6 nights and I stayed for 4 nights. they are un friendly .........
the service was bad, they don't clean the room, you can not receive visitors. They accuse me for breaking things in the room which it was not true.
Since day one, they didn't want to gave my deposit back so we left leaving the money of deposit and from the 2 night. I am going to the minister of tourist. please share with others this message.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aruba Blue Village hotels / long-term apartments has recently been through a management change and we are currently in process of renovating the entire property. Multiple rooms are already finished and we are gradually applying this renovation to the remaining rooms. We have 3 deluxe type rooms available for special occasions such as: weddings, anniversaries, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aruba Blue Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aruba Blue Village Hotel Noord
- Aruba Blue Village Noord
- Aruba Blue Village Caribbean