“Speechless....”

White Modern Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
White Modern Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 53 Restaurants in Noord
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Columbus, Ohio
“Speechless....”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Went here with my girlfriend in june, and we are still utterly stunned by the sheer class this beautiful little restaurant provides!
We had the duck appetizer, and this is easily the best appetizer we ever had!! The intense flavors combine in a beautiful way, very harmonious.
My girl had the seabass, a perfect juicy fillet, with asparagus and a lovely risotto.
I myself had a delicious lamb, prepared in 2 ways, which was finger-licking good!!

Although the kitchen alone is worth a visit already, the service team is beyond anything we've ever seen!!
We were served by a very friendly and knowledgeable waiter (Jason), who did everything to make us feel special.
The Maitre D is also an extremely talented sommelier, who gave us perfect pairings with our dishes, and actually didn't just explain the wines, but gave us background info also on all of them, extremely passionate about his trade! A true professional, without being posh about it...
Nice little touches make this team so attentive, like the fingerbowl with the lamb to clean your fingers, the "napkin-trick" :-) when my girlfriend went to the bathroom or the galant way of seating their guests.
They really make you feel like kings, and together with the amazing food this team is a golden combination!!

Can not wait to get back this winter!!!

Jason

• Visited June 2014

Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Whites will wow you...arrive hungry”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

My wife and I had one of the best dining experiences of our lives at Whites Modern Cuisine. We opted for the 5 course chef's selection and wine pairing, it was incredible. Remco was perhaps the most talented and welcoming sommelier we've met, and we've met more than a few. He paired the chef's ingenious creations with delicious interesting wines that resulted in an experience I can only describe as heavenly. All of the courses were exceptional but one in particular was mind blowing, the duck with apple chutney and peanut butter sauce, trust me it was incredible! It is an experience you must try. Do not leave Aruba without visiting Whites Modern cuisine, it will wow you.

• Visited June 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Best of the Best!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful service, awesome cocktails, unique and splendid appetizers, fabulous entrees ! And a formidable wine list !
All with an array of flavors to tantalize and flirt with even the pickiest of foodies! What a marvelous experience upon arrival, during, or on your last night of your Aruban vacation! You must have the smoke infused El Habana after dinner! You will not be disappointed.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Carmen W
“Saved the Best for Last”
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

It's our last night on our favorite island and we chose to done here, it was spectacular! A real treat and a total gem on this end of the island!
The ceviche for a starter was incredible for me, my hubby chose the corn chowder which presented beautifully. Our entrees were amazing as well, I chose the meticulously plated with fresh herbs mushroom dish, and on our server, Charlesky's recommendation, Hubby had the Cobia and it was phenomenal. The cocktail and wine selection were extensive and watching the bartender/mixologist work was truly like watching an artist fulfill his passion.
We have dined at a The Pelican's Nest, Carte Blanche, Amuse Bistro and Windows on Aruba on this trip but tonight exceeds them all.
We look forward to our next visit at this extraordinary establishment!

Hoboken, New Jersey
“Great dining experience”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

My boyfriend and i went here for my birthday and our VERY knowledgeable waiter made a few wine recommendations, allowing us to taste each before making a selection, a nice touch. Wines were not overly expensive for such a restaurant, by the way. The appetizers were delicious, and quite a good size. The service was perfect, our waiter was very attentive without being overbearing. Before our food was ready, we were invited to go to the kitchen window and watch the chefs prepare the dishes. We watched (wine in hand) as two chefs placed individual pieces of our entrees on to the plates. EVERY dish is truly a work of art and delicious! I will be recommending White to all of our friends traveling to Aruba.

• Visited May 2014