“Very special experience in Aruba”
Review of 2 Fools and a Bull

2 Fools and a Bull
Ranked #1 of 54 Restaurants in Noord
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A 5 course dinner experience, a " one night only" in the house of the Fools!Starting at 7pm, till ? 18 seats only...An experience you wont forget!
New York City, New York
“Very special experience in Aruba”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We were warmly greeted by our hosts Fred and Paul and invited to a welcome champagne cocktail with the other 12 dinner guests. This unique way of introducing the other guests before being seated allowed for comfortable interaction throughout the evening. Fred prepares his special menu with all the skill and lifelong experience of creating an amazing dining experience where know-how and creativity combine to yield spectacular results. Paul provides the wine accompaniements, should you partake, and we found that the choices were all beautifully paired with Fred's menu. The two of them work very well together, playing off each other's personalities and both of them are very committed to making it one of the best dining experiences you'll have while on Aruba. Be prepared to spend some time at 2 Fools as everything is cooked fresh and plated right before you. This is an experience that should be savored and can only be done if you have the time to invest in it. Actually the time flys by unnoticed. Two Fools and a Bull has been a truely memorable dining experience for us in Aruba.
Doug and Dan

• Visited September 2012

Charlestown, Indiana
“Sensational Evening”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

My husband and I dined here on October 9. We weren't sure what to expect and were a little nervous about dining with 12 strangers in an intimate setting. It was the best evening of our trip! The fools make everyone so comfortable. We sat next to a really fun group of people. The food was some of the best I have ever eaten. We will absolutely make this a stop on our next trip to Aruba!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best experience on the Island...”
Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

We just dined with the fools, Paul and Fred, earlier in the week with some very close friends. We were all uncertain about what to expect based on the no menu idea and the notion they will cook for you and you will like it policy! When we arrived we found the front door locked with a note similar to if you we're going to a friends house and they knew they might not be home before you arrived...the note read , if the door is locked its not 7 o'clock yet, go next door to our neighbors and have a drink. So we did and so did a few other couples , and before we even entered the restaurant we had made friends with a few of the people we would spend the next four hours with! I won't go into detail about the dishes that were served but I will say the food was spectacular. The food preparation, wine, and timing is only half of the enjoyment, the rest is the genuine passion each of the fools easily projects for making your evening special. Tasteful, flirtatious humor that truly compliments the night...
If you are in a hurry or not looking to mingle with complete strangers this is not the place, but then again why would you be in Aruba. Surrender yourself to the fools and the evening they have planned , expect to hang around after for a few night caps or " the staff meeting" as they called it and you will be in for a treat. I don't know if its common but my wife was even asked to participate in the desert preparation, she was the crime brûlée flame operator and got harassed the entire time! Before our trip was over we received a personal e- mail from fool #1 thanking us for dining with him. This is a class act, next year we will try to reserve the minute we have our dates confirmed, the Chicagoland area needs a dining event like this!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Two jewels and a bull!”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We want to thank Fred and Paul for a fabulous meal and for accommodating my husband who does not eat beef! Each course was so amazing...flavorful,light and clean...scrumptious!! These guys are no fools ...maybe tools but not fools ;)! We met some great people and really had a lovely evening... Don't miss this unique experience...we'll be back!!!

New City
“YOU MUST GO TO THIS SPECIAL PLACE”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

My husband and I just went there on Wednesday night. All I can say, well..... it was one of the best experiences that we've ever had. As soon as you step in, and are greeted by the two fools, the night was fantastic. They make you feel very welcome at once. As for the food, my husband and I cannot say enough. Each course is better than the one before. We had beef wellington and you could have cut the meat with just your fork.

Thanks you two fools, I wish you all the best and I can't wait to go back to Aruba and visit you two, again.

1 Thank Helayne