Stayed there for 4 nights, it was just excellent:
- Very late arrival and got lost, too - STEPHAN was there to rescue and guide me.
It is a bit far off the airport and town, in NOORD, but that's not a problem
- locked parking spot behind the apartments
- quiet location, A/C not too noisy,
- room nice, spacious and clean, bed very comfortable, shower excellent, not just a drizzle!
- wifi worked very well, TV was okay, too, although I hardly watched
- kitchen equipment excellent, all expectations met and exceeded
- there is also a small, clean pool, however, did not try it.
- close to palm beach beaches, hotels, restaurants, also supermarkets and gas stations nearby
- stephan has arrangements with some beach rentals and restaurants for discounts, very useful.
It was just excellent!
And when I told Stephan about my impression, he just said, smiling
'well isn't that the way it should be???'
I can only recommend it ! My next trip to Aruba will definitelyinclude Pauline's Apartments ( if available)More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking