“Best Experience Ever!!”
Review of Skydive Aruba

Skydive Aruba
Ranked #8 of 24 Tours in Noord
More attraction details
Owner description: First and foremost: welcome to our Happy Island :)Whichever your motives are... being a thrill seeker, conquering your fear of heights or celebrating your wedding, Skydive Aruba will make your bucket-list dream a reality over the most beautiful scenery in the whole Caribbean.Our happy-friendly staff, which nonetheless have the highest qualifications on American parachuting standards and totaling more than 25,000 skydives, will assist you with any inquiries you might have.First-time-jump packages start at US$250... DVD and Digital Stills are also available on every skydive made with us... call us now!!!
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We had great fun with the instructors who always made you feel at ease! A must do when visiting Aruba!
Paradise from 10,000 ft, such amazing views :)!

1  Thank LK2231
"life"
in 27 reviews
"freefall"

Reviewed April 29, 2014

I just recently did my first jump with Skydive Aruba and it was absolutely amazing!!! The staff are super friendly and make the whole experience a lot of fun. The jump was awesome and finished off with a smooth landing - so much smoother than I ever imagined :)

It was for sure an amazing experience that I would love to do again (with less fear next time, of course lol). I bought the video and pictures on the USB key, which are hilariously awesome - I would definitely recommend buying, even if it isn't your first jump, as the view is beautiful. I haven't heard of many places that offer skydiving in the Caribbean, so if you happen to be in Aruba, be sure to visit Skydive Aruba... I know I will for sure go back if I can! ;)

P.S. Pardon the crap quality of my images, I took pictures from my TV because I haven't got around to uploading them yet... :D

2  Thank switchbladexstiletto
Reviewed April 27, 2014

A truly amazing experience! I was my first time. It was a dream of mine for a long time, even if I was scared, a little. The staff is so great, they put you at ease right away. Greg was so professional, made me feel safe. You can see the whole island from the plane, so beautiful. I am very happy I did it. The best experience of my life! I totally recommend this activity.

2  Thank soby2014
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Just great - the jump, instructors, staff, view. Best experience in my life so far :) Definitely will do that again! Marika

2  Thank M G
See more reviews
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Our family did the jump during the week of March 24 2014. There were six of us. No one in our group had ever done this before and as you can imagine, we where a little nervous. The crew at Skydive Aruba are great, any concerns we had quickly faded away as they explained the jump from start to finish. In previous reviews, words such as unbelievable, breathtaking, etc, do not seem to capture the true experience. One can only take the "leap" to fully feel the rush. But be careful….this can be addictive…all of us are already planning our next trip back to Aruba so we can jump again… Thanks guys…Fantastic job. From.. Jack-Sharon-Josh-Nicole-Sarah and Ryan

2  Thank JackandSharon