Review Highlights

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
waddles024
East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
via mobile

All reviews bucket list these guys free fall sky diving amazing experience plane ride adrenaline rush beautiful island michele jumper video tandem parachute freefall aruba pilot dive
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Awesome experience. The guys at Skydive Aruba were great and ease my nervous mind. The whole experience was a once in a lifetime chance to skydive in beautiful weather. I highly recommend the whole experience and make sure you purchase the photos and video to show all your friends.This is a MUST DO attraction.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had the best time ever! Can’t explain the feeling of jumping out of a plane and seeing a beautiful place! Greg and ty we’re both helpful and made the experience so enjoyable! Would absolutely do it again espically with them! They are the best and would recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

The evening prior to our scheduled jump, (we are both experienced in tandem jumps), my girlfriend fell and broke her nose and reinjured some old maxillofacial fractures. When I called to cancel, explaining our situation, (because who doesn't love broken bones on vacation!? and who wouldn't want to jump out of a plane with eyes swollen shut??), they advised though they were sorry, they were unable to refund our deposit as it was not 24 hours prior to our designated jump time... I proceeded to explain that however fortunate it would have been to have instead fallen at 10am, time would have it that it occurred later in the day... I am honestly baffled by their complete disregard for common decency and understanding. I will not be recommending this business. Here's to the $100 we lost .. and a fabulous pic we took right before she broke her face

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Celebrating my birthday skydiving in Aruba was epic!!!! GREG was amazing!!! He kept me feeling comfortable and was super down to earth! I recommend everyone to jump with this amazing company! Photos and video were also great and edited right on the spot! Thanks GREG and the whole skydive Aruba team for making my birthday epic!!!

1  Thank Keja N
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Woke up every day to them canceling. Don’t get excited even if you book for everyday you’re here on the island, you’re setting yourself up for disappointment.

Reviewed April 13, 2018

Skydive Aruba was fantastic. Thys & Michael were great in their approach and attitude. THEY MADE US FEEL COMFORTABLE AND SECURE. It was Friday 13th of April, and it was a simply perfect day to view this beautiful island. Thys definitely made tis enjoyable and memorable. Thanks a lot. Skydive Aruba is a very well run group, with caring and competent team members. A good job well done, keep UP the good work and many more cool landings.

Reviewed March 19, 2018

It was an amazing experience to jump out of a moving plane at 10.000 feet free fall with high speeds and when he open the parachute you just enjoy the view! The view up there is amazing. The staff are very friendly, funny and professional!
Was my first ever jump and enjoyed it that much I jump again a few days later :)
Worth the money definitely!
Thanks Greg for this amazing jumps!

Reviewed March 15, 2018

One of the best adventures I have been on. Jumping out of a plane while looking at the whole island of Aruba like a peanut was an amazing experience. These guys are pro's and take good safety measures all along. Don't be thrown back by the small hut they operate out of. If you have the guts for it, definitely a must do in Aruba. My wife and I took turns and jumped while one taking care of the kids when the other jumped.

1  Thank jiffryi
Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

This terrific group of guys will make your skydiving experience the highlight of your trip! I went on February 3, 2018 and now want to jump again! If you are going to skydive, this is the place! The views of this beautiful island are breathtaking! Anthony drove the van to the airport (Greg and Gino teased that this was the scariest part of the morning! There is great camaraderie in this group). Anthony also kept my husband company while waiting for me to land. Gino’s enthusiasm for skydiving is so contagious but he will also reassure and calm you if you are nervous. He jumped that morning too, since the other guest scheduled to jump canceled at the last minute. He also gave me a lot of history on the island during the plane ride (by the way, the pilot was also great!) Greg was my tandem jumper and he even “gave me the controls” for a few seconds. He kept me safe (Thank you!) and made sure I had a great time. I can’t say enough about these guys and the exhilaration of the jump! Don’t wait until you are 70 like me...JUST DO IT!

1  Thank karenMississippi
Reviewed February 1, 2018

It was called off for the first few days due to possibly it being cast over but we finally got the green-light, they pick you up and drop you off which is good, the two guys who jump with you are awesome, a Yank and I'm going to say Italian? he was called Natalie, he was the one I jumped with, he may of had a girls name but he was a seriously cool guy and going off how those women at the Air Strip acted with him, he was clearly a charmer.

For whatever reason our flight was delayed for what must of been 30-40 minutes, out of their control, didn't matter, actually I just remembered that we took off and had to land again, cant remember why, it wouldn't of mattered at all if I hadn't gotten nuclear sunburn in the first few days. I'm like 6'1 and they made me scrunch up in the corner next to the pilot, I was in agony, obviously the views were incredible, not that I could entirely enjoy them with my sunburn, it was really that bad, blistered.

This wasn't as high as my first jump so we didn't free-fall for as long but this was still a million times better than anything else I did on that holiday. The plane wasn't in the same class as the ones in Hawaii but that was much more get them in, get them out, the 2 jumpers and the laid back pilot here were so mellow and chilled that they made the experience, I could of done another jump before I left and regret it, highly recommend, 10 stars.