“Awesome Dive!!!”
Review of Skydive Aruba

Skydive Aruba
Ranked #6 of 24 Tours in Noord
More attraction details
Owner description: First and foremost: welcome to our Happy Island :)Whichever your motives are... being a thrill seeker, conquering your fear of heights or celebrating your wedding, Skydive Aruba will make your bucket-list dream a reality over the most beautiful scenery in the whole Caribbean.Our happy-friendly staff, which nonetheless have the highest qualifications on American parachuting standards and totaling more than 25,000 skydives, will assist you with any inquiries you might have.First-time-jump packages start at US$250... DVD and Digital Stills are also available on every skydive made with us... call us now!!!
West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Awesome Dive!!!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

These guy's are the best hands down!! The dive was incredible and it was my first. I will be back next year to take another. If you plan on going to Aruba YOU HAVE GOT TO BOOK A DIVE WITH THESE GUY'S!!! I purchased the video and pictures which were outstanding!!! Everyone was very professional and made you feel safe. Thumbs up for Skydive Aruba!!!!

Laurel, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Checked off my bucket list”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I had the most AMAZING day! Tyse was great. I couldn't have ask for a more perfect experience. I can't wait till next year. The most amazing thing for me was, I'm so afraid of hight's and once out of the plane Tyse was the best coach and made it the experience of a life time. I will be doing it again next year.

“I want to go again!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

This was the best part of my trip! At first it was just an idea. Then my mom and I signed up for it and it became real. Then the door opened and it became a reality! It was so much fun and so amazing! The guides were great and a lot of fun! It's a month later and the excitement is still there!

Visited April 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Trill”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

The whole Group was great. We just did a 2nd Jump @ Skydive Aruba within the last two Years. What a way to see Aruba Beautiful Island.

Grand Island
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A must to take off your bucket list!!!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

This is our second jump with this great group of guys. We had an amazing experience last year which brought us back again this year. If you are thrill seeking or looking to take this off your bucket list, this is the place to do it. We jumped with Greg and Tyse and had a blast. It's just as much as a thrill the second time around. I am 43 and my son is 16 and we are considering becoming certified skydivers when he turns 18 due to the great experience we had. It's safe as I trusted them with my son when he was only 15 years old. If you price out jumping other places these guys are a little cheaper and you can't beat the view of Aruba!!! I can't say enough about how much fun we had. We are planning to go back next year and this will be at the top of our list of things to do!!!

Visited April 2013