“Outstanding value”

Ranked #22 of 53 Restaurants in Noord
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: check them out on facebook
Venice, Florida
“Outstanding value”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

My wife and I stopped in for dinner. The bartender whom was very friendly, explained the ordering process. You get a checklist, mark down your order and they hand you a pager. When your food is ready ,you pick it up. The atmosphere is very laid back yet elegant, and you sit were you want. The food for the price point was exceptional. my wife had Chicken sate in a great peanut sauce, with potato wedges and a small salad. I had the special of the day, grilled ribs with wedges and a salad . We split an order of Calamari for an appetizer. Our bill was 29 dollars, it was the best 29 dollars I have ever spent in Aruba. Looking forward to returning to Pam Pam

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank snorkler09

New Jersey
“A Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We were a little skeptical to try this place because of some of the negative reviews we read. We decided to try them because we were tired of the fancy dinners we had had the whole week. I must say the following about this restaurant:
1. It's not fancy.
2. It's off the beaten path, but not hard to find.
3. There's no air conditioning or conventional waiter/waitress service.
That said, what you do get is a dining experience that is unique, satisfying and above all quite affordable. The restaurant is clean and the staff is very friendly. The menu offers a selection of items that Are sure to please. They are family friendly. If you are looking for an inexpensive meal different from the usual hotel restaurant fare give them a try.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank JL51
Tampa, Florida
“good food at low prices”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I was at Pam Pam 2 times in June. It is self service but the food is fresh and hot! The new person in Charge was Lub an engaging young man! The pricing was extremely low:$10-15 for 2-3 course meals. I had the Asian pork and then the fish stew the next night. Both dishes were tasty and well prepared! This is a restaurant I will definetly rerturn to on my next trip.

• Visited June 2013
Stem, North Carolina
“LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!!!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Every year we come to Aruba. Every year we come to Pam Pam. It's a hidden gem. As you travel down the dirty road in the middle of the island, you wonder, "Did I make a wrong turn?". Then... out of nowhere.... an romantic oasis appears. It's beautifully decorated outdoor seating. The area is very romantic with soft lighting and intimate tables. The menu has changed over the year. Now, you go directly to the bar and order off the menu. Don't let this fool you. You think, "CRAP!! What have I done listening to these fools on tripadvisor???!" The food is excellent. It will also be the most reasonably priced meal you have in Aruba. If Pam Pam closes, I believe we'd cry for the entire week.

• Visited October 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Value, wonderful ambiance!!! A must do!!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Pam Pam is an excellent choice for great food at a terrific price. The beautiful environment is very romantic., and they have several entrees priced beyond your expectation for Aruba!!! Bartender is most accomodating. During recent trip., actually enjoyed dinner at Pam Pam two times.......Have been to Aruba several times., not knowing about Pam Pam.

The difference is., you order your food from the bar area., and when ready bring to your table......however the beautiful settting makes you forget that you self ordered.

Don't miss this place for value for the dollars......and great great food!!!! We had 3 wonderful dinners., wine.......all under 50.00!!! A must do!!!

• Visited April 2013