“good food, casual dining”
Review of Pam Pam Eatery

Pam Pam Eatery
Ranked #22 of 54 Restaurants in Noord
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: check them out on facebook
Tampa, Florida
“good food, casual dining”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Monique was in charge and made recommendations. The fish stew and the chicken fajitas were cooked great and were tasty.. The fish stew wasw plentyful with a side salad and rice. the fajitas were tasty and fresh.

• Visited January 2013

Shell Knob, Missouri
“Different kind of dining experience!”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

At the Pam Pam restaurant you are actually your own waiter! You write your order on an order sheet (the menu is on the table) and you are given a pager to tell you when your order is ready. The food is extremely well priced for what you get and the two times that we have been there every food item was delicious. The atmosphere is very relaxed but yet elegant. Dinner with a salad and drinks or a glass of wine is only $40-$50! Both times that we dined there we were too full to sample the desserts.

If there is one negative about Pam Pam, it's the road getting to it.....very rough but worth the ride!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank ArubaLovers333
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The ONLY reason I rate this a 1 (one) is a zero was NOT an option.”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

This establishment (restaurant ..NOT) is located at the end of a dirt alley with potholes worse than any I have ever experienced. It calls itself a self service restaurant (NOT) because there is only a bartender to hand you a form that you fill in with your order. The menu sounds great and the prices even better; but the meals were overcooked and NOT fresh. The salads were skimpy and the only dressing was mayonaise. I ordered a steak, shrimp, fish combo with the steak med. rare and it arrived well done and was a very cheap cut; the fish was unfit to eat and the 2 shrimp were only edible; it came with fries that were cooked in month old oil. My wife ordered fish and her meal was just as bad. Anyone who rates this place higher has never enjoed the great restaurants of Aruba such as The Driftwood, Fishes and More, Tango, JH Yees, Rembrandt, Scala's,and many more. By far, this is the worst dining experience in Aruba and probably the world.

1 Thank icey1942
Lynbrook
“Outdoor delight”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Very different dining....outside but under canopy's of lush gardens and candlelight setting. Rustic but ambiance, great food for the price and very pleasing and relaxing. A must try in Aruba.

Visited March 2012
Creedmoor, North Carolina
“The least expensive meal we had in Aruba, and maybe one of the best.”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

My wife saw an ad in a local Aruban newspaper about Pam Pam. I was hesitant. The directions to find it were vague. It is certainly off the beaten path. But I am glad we found it. Pam Pam is situated down a dirt 'ally'. But it is a nice, open air bar/restaurant. I actually found the atmosphere to be quite nice. It does have a rather unusal 'style' though. There is one menu on each table. You decide what you would like to eat, you go to the bar, and place your order. You are given a pager. When your order is ready they page you and you go to the bar and pick up your food. There is no table service. But the food was great, and it was the least expensive meal my wife and I had while in Aruba. I had chicken cordon blue, and it was wonderful. We also had a small pizza, a salad ... and I don't even recall what my wife had, but I know she loved it. We had a couple of soft drinks ... and a very filling meal ... and it was only $31 US. They were not very busy when we were there, so that added to the atmosphere. It is a thatched roof with a deck style floor. The owner was actually there, and asked my wife how we liked it ... we loved it. Given the ordering stlyle may not be for everyone ... especially if you are expecting more or did not realize this was how it was done. But it certainly did not bother us. We told several other couple we met about it, and hope they tried it too. I can assure you that when we are in Aruba again, we will find our way back to Pam Pam.

• Visited November 2012