“Outstanding”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Noord
Tropical Breeze Hideaway
Ranked #5 of 7 Noord B&B and Inns
Caracas
“Outstanding”
Reviewed January 4, 2010

Tropical Breeze Hideaway is the best option when you want to visit Aruba, the prices are better than the most popular hotels and you can find a quite place and the kindness of Maureen and Tamas. I stayed there for 2 nights and the service was excellent. wonderful breakfast, a nice and exclusive swimming pool for me and my girlfriend. I am not going to think where to stay next time I travel to Aruba, it has to be definitely the Tropical Breeze Hideaway

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
chicago, il
Reviewed September 22, 2009

I stayed at Tropical Breeze Hideaway in Jan 2009. I've been visiting Aruba for 25 years. I prefer to stay "off the beaten path" rather than a huge resort with tons of people. I'm not in my room that much, so I hate the thought of spending tons of money on accommodations. Staying at Tropical Breeze Hideaway was a perfect match -- close enough to the beach, town and anywhere else I wanted to go, yet just far enough away to provide me some peace and quiet. And the price was right! From the moment I pulled up in my car, Maureen & Tamas made me feel right at home. The room was perfect. I had the pool to myself daily. I was greeted every morning with an amazing breakfast. It was immaculately clean, comfortable and oh so peaceful. I'd stay there again in a heartbeat -- if only I had some vacation time from work!

1 Thank rosalita
Also consider these accommodations in or near Noord
MVC Eagle Beach
Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba
Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba
#1 of 24 in Palm - Eagle Beach
Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino

Been to Tropical Breeze Hideaway? Share your experiences!