As I read the reviews before I left I was a little weary as to how we would enjoy this place because it seemed geared towards the older crowd. It was off the main strip and was a little bit of a drive from the airport but my husband and I did some bar hopping down at South Beach Center one night and practically walked home. Our suite was beautiful, we had a 2 bedroom and 2 bath and the room service was great. Coco Loco food wasn’t too bad and the prices are reasonable. We made friends with the bartenders and the staff (all of which were very pleasant!) The front desk was very happy when we needed a cab or some information about the island. All and all we had a great stay. We rented a scooter and explored the whole island. DO NOT rent a car from SMART RENT-A-CAR, we thought it would be ok because it was $155.00 for the week but they never told us how much they would hold and ended up charging my card $700.00 in addition to the $155.00 for the week so we returned the car the day we figured it out and demanded our money back. I highly recommend the Jolly Pirates snorkeling tour and the Tattoo cruise for all ages we had a wonderful time. We did lots of snorkeling around the island and De Palm island is a great place to bring the kids with a water park right there. Aruba will definitely be a future return trip.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Caribbean Palm Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Palm Village Hotel Noord
- Caribbean Palm Village Noord
- Caribbean Palm Village Aruba
- Caribbean Palm Village Resort Aruba