Stayed in Aruba for a week with a friend using an Interval International time share. CPV is a pretty okay place to stay as time shares go.
Check in/out was easy.
There are 2 pools and a jacuzzi..none were ever crowded.
We had 2br 2ba on the second floor. Full kitchen and plenty of room to spread out. There were only 2 of us but we could have easily added another 2-4 with no problems.
The kitchen had decent cups, plates, pots, pans, etc. There were some really tiny ant like bugs crawling in the kitchen when we first arrived but we called the front desk and once they sprayed it was fine.
Sweet Peppers is the on site restaurant...AMAZING!
Fresh towels and linen every day if you want them.
Not beach front but they do have FREE shuttle that takes you to the beaches everyday. Moomba beach is the best.
I rented a car at the front desk for less than $25 a day. You definitely want to get a car so you can drive all over the island. Its too hot and too far to walk anywhere.
They have daily activities on the property and a really nice staff that helped us book trips to Baby Beach and the Natural Bridge.
I've heard all kinds of horror stories about time shares but this place was not bad at all. I would recommend staying there.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Caribbean Palm Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Palm Village Hotel Noord
- Caribbean Palm Village Noord
- Caribbean Palm Village Aruba
- Caribbean Palm Village Resort Aruba