We received a 7 night stay from family as a wedding gift......VERY glad it was a gift, otherwise we would have asked for our money back. The floors of our room were dirty, from the moment we walked in until the day we left the floors had sand and dirt on them so we had to walk around in flip flops in our own hotel room! When we left, we had to pay over $100 in taxes. We did not know this when we checked in.... No they were not fines for not returning towels or anything like that, it was taxes. The pool was pretty nice, it was pretty at night, but the towel closet didn't open until 9am and that was very inconvenient, especially when we were going on a day cruise and had to leave the house at 7. We couldn't get 2 towels a piece the day before (one for the pool and one for the trip) because we were each only allowed 1 towel a day. Work was being done to the rooms so the bathroom fan was completely open, one could stick their hand in it! We had a VERY hard time finding parking, you had to get back to the hotel at a certain time....before 5:00 in order to find a parking spot. No view of beach, but quite close to the beach... I suggest you rent a car if you rent a room. Beautiful bathroom and pretty nice kitchen. Couch was uncomfortable but beds were okay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Caribbean Palm Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Palm Village Hotel Noord
- Caribbean Palm Village Noord
- Caribbean Palm Village Aruba
- Caribbean Palm Village Resort Aruba