Spent one week at Caribbean Palm Village resort in March and found it very pleasant and well maintained. The employees were very polite and helpful. Housekeeping was good. While not located on the beach area there is a shuttle service to the beach. The two pools and whirlpools are in very good condition. Security of the property is evident. The accommodations are spacious and in good condition but rather barren of decorative appointments such as pictures on the walls and plants. It felt a bit sterile for a Caribbean resort. The exercise center is excellent for a resort of this size. There is a restaurant on the premises which was good except the drinks were overpriced if not purchased during a happy hour period. Unless you must have a beachfront resort, Caribbean Palm Village is a good selection. (Note: If you go to Aruba you must be at the airport at least 2 ½ hours ahead of time before your flight due to Aruba and US immigration, customs and security).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Caribbean Palm Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Palm Village Hotel Noord
- Caribbean Palm Village Noord
- Caribbean Palm Village Aruba
- Caribbean Palm Village Resort Aruba