I've been coming to this resort for several years, been in our family now since 1996. I've seen the changes and everything is ALL good! New flat screens in the rooms, beautiful updated deco. New restaurant on the site (bit pricy, bit good food), pool entertainment during the day and evening events, like Karaoke to keep you entertained. This property is not on the beach, but it is truly a 20 minute walk to the high rise hotel area. I personally prefer renting a car. Speaking of which, driving in Aruba is absolute the best. It is easy to get around to the various beaches, just be mindful of the many roundabouts, they are everywhere! I highly recommend taking a taxi to the resort and then ask the front desk for rental company information. They will call and have arrangements come pick you up. I initially rented from Alamo and the car was way to small. Not to mention, it wouldn't start because of the after market alarm system. I finally returned the car to Alamo the next day, they were very understanding and gladly dropped me back to the resort. Seriously, I thought I was going to have to be the ugly American and have to raise my voice. Fortunately, they were very accommodating and understanding, truly customer service driven. Getting back to the resort, the accommodations, the staff, I look forward to spending next thanksgiving there again...not to mention another 20 years! Oh, one last thing, the resort does have a shuttle to a couple of beaches. One beach in particular is Moomba beach, be mindful, if you take a cooler to the beach, you can't get the free lounge chairs ( serviced by the restaurant). Have no fear, you can rent from another chair vendor for $30 or so for 2 chairs and an umbrella. My cooler for a family of six was packed full of Balashi ( local beer) and sandwiches. So worth the price of admission. Bottom line, can't wait to return next year.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Caribbean Palm Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Palm Village Hotel Noord
- Caribbean Palm Village Noord
- Caribbean Palm Village Aruba
- Caribbean Palm Village Resort Aruba