I was looking for something warm and adventurous for my birthday this year. As it falls on what was previously known as "Queen's day" I thought Aruba would be a nice experience. The hotel was so accommodating even prior to my visit. Sadia in Guest Relations is superb, as is Farley with the advice on daily activities. You need a car to see all the beaches in Aruba (ps. the beaches at the most expensive hotels are not the nicest in my snorkeling/natural landscape opinion). Save the money for your car. Stay here and enjoy all the space and tight security. Danki
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo and Orbitz so you can book your Caribbean Palm Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Palm Village Hotel Noord
- Caribbean Palm Village Noord
- Caribbean Palm Village Aruba
- Caribbean Palm Village Resort Aruba