We were there April 20 - 27. Initially we were in an older unit but upon request, we were moved to a newly renovated 1 bedroom which was a large suite w full kitchen. Bed was comfortable. Staff was excellent. While not on the beach, they offered 2 shuttles daily to the beach. This is a quiet , well kept resort. If you want to Spring Break, you will not find it here. Resort offers quiet time for families and couples. Two very well kept pools. The hotel offered two adult pool parties which were a lot of fun. The intimacy/size of the resort allows as much, or as little, interaction with other guests as you want. Restaurant and bar on grounds, good service. Our 2nd floor suite had a huge balcony overlooking pool. Excellent restaurants all over Aruba. We highly recommend Ana Maria and Papapiemento's. We won a sunset cruise at the hotel orientation; great. We love Aruba and this resort, We cannot wait to go back!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Caribbean Palm Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Palm Village Hotel Noord
- Caribbean Palm Village Noord
- Caribbean Palm Village Aruba
- Caribbean Palm Village Resort Aruba