Caribbean Palm is about a mile east of the high rise hotels. It contains a mix of studio, one and two bedroom suites. They have been doing a lot of upgrading since the last time we were here. The resort shows very well. You enter the resort on the east side of the complex, and guest services are in a building that once held an Italian restaurant. There is a restaurant, Sweet Peppers, on the property.
The guest service building also houses a nice looking exercise room and I believe a guest lounge, though I have not seen it yet. Free wifi is available around the pools, and we are getting an acceptable signal in our room.
Our two bedroom suite has a king size bed in each bedroom, a very large living room with I believe a fold out bed/sofa and a full kitchen. Owners of these two BR units can create two vacation weeks by using the second bedroom as a lock-out, and exchanging the other half for a second week here or elsewhere. To allow this, the second bedroom contains an efficiency kitchen with a smaller refrigerator and microwave. Smaller appliances such as coffee pots and blenders are also in both kitchens.
Caribbean Palm has beach access agreements with three resort beaches. All beaches are public in Aruba, but the guest card will get you beach chairs or recliners, and so forth. Fresh pool towels are available each day by turning in the used ones.
Elevators are available in some but not all buildings. People with disabilities or problems climbing stairs can contact the resort to get accessible rooms.
The staff have been helpful and courteous without exception so far this week. The pools are clean, there are lots of tabled with umbrellas for shade, and plenty of room to stretch out at the pool without falling over somebody. If being at a beachfront property is not your highest priority, we recommend staying here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Caribbean Palm Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Palm Village Hotel Noord
- Caribbean Palm Village Noord
- Caribbean Palm Village Aruba
- Caribbean Palm Village Resort Aruba