Although it is said there is no meal available, the resort has a restaurant that serves breakfast combos from US$8.00. If one likes to cook, lots of markets are in walking distance. The hotel is located at Noord area, which is 20min walking from Palm Beach area. From Moomba beach it is about 30min walking. A taxi to Palm Beach coasts US$15.00 and to the airport US$28.00 (high season). The hotel has free shuttle to Moomba beach three times a day. Buses to Oranjestad can be taken at nearby stop and the hotel reception can provide their schedule. Anyway, if you plan to stay at this hotel, I recommend renting a car (in advance, if you're going in the high season). The room is very large and has a nice kitchen. The water for bath is warm, maybe not warm enough for some people. The resort offers lots of activities during the day and at night, but we didn't have time to enjoy them. It has two amazing pools too. A car rental and a tour agency are located inside the resort.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Caribbean Palm Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Palm Village Hotel Noord
- Caribbean Palm Village Noord
- Caribbean Palm Village Aruba
- Caribbean Palm Village Resort Aruba