This hotel was ok but, it didn't make me feel like I was in Aruba. It could have been anywhere with a few palm trees on the grounds. The location in Noord is not really close to anything not, the beaches or downtown. There are not many places to walk to so if you are staying there it's probably best to have a car. The food from the restaurant was average at best and a little pricey for what you get. I had a 1 bedroom with kitchenette which was perfectly adequate although I was in a building where they were doing construction on my floor and on the pool in front of that building. Most rooms have no internet service except those facing the pool. I was facing the pool being repaired but, the internet was patchy at best. I was on there for a few nights as I people coming in and I moved hotels. Of the 3 places that I stayed during my trip to Aruba, CPV was my least favorite... MVC was a great boutique hotel with the beach across the road and affordable and the Renaissance in downtown was an ideal location in the heart of Oranjested. Staying at CPV, was ok but, I won't likely be returning.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Caribbean Palm Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Palm Village Hotel Noord
- Caribbean Palm Village Noord
- Caribbean Palm Village Aruba
- Caribbean Palm Village Resort Aruba