Ways to Experience Natural Pool
from $79.50
from $90.00
from $80.00
2,657 results
All reviews slippery rocks water shoes natural wonder waves crashing jeep tour abc tours clams worth the effort wheel drive de palm tours bumpy ride an adventure land rover worth the trip national park off road flip flops
Selected filters
Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

We visited the natural pool and it was a hit. I was hesitant after reading some reviews on here saying it was unsafe and dangerous, but there was nothing to worry about. Absolutely no problems at all. It was perfectly safe, at least the day we were there. The steps down are very easy, not steep or jagged. There are a couple of slippery rocks that you have to go over/around to get into the water but they are not bad either. We went to the “new” natural pool the day before and I think the climb down to it was way worse.

Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

We visited the Natural Pool as part of a UTV tour. After reading some reviews, I was concerned it may not be a great stop for our kids. I needn’t have worried. There are a lot of stairs going down to the pool. If you have average mobility you should be able to manage them. Getting into the pool involves walking over some slippery rocks. We had water shoes on which helped. The pool is about 14 feet deep in the middle but it is quite small and there were no difficult currents to navigate on the day we were there. Only negative is that it is quite crowded. I wouldn’t recommend bothering with snorkel gear.

Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

We have been going to Aruba for years but have never made it to the pool. It was a blast. We did have a wave come over the top and create a whitewash in the pool which only increased the adrenaline rush. I highly recommend this for all strong swimmers.

Reviewed March 20, 2019

We arrived via an ATV tour, it is very rough to get there but well worth the ride. Take a long trip down rocky stairs. Need to pay attention to the guide, there are some days is is too rough to go in.
Our day was a go! It is spectacular.

Reviewed March 19, 2019

Most amazing experience. Experience Mothernature's creation at it's best. A must visit when Aruba. I cant wait to go back.

Date of experience: June 2018