Tierra del Sol Resort & Golf
Caribbean Palm Village Resort(Noord)(Great Value!)
$109
$99
Hotels.com
$91
$74
$74
$54
The Mill Resort & Suites Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$216
$89
Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$99
$289
Hotel Riu Palace Antillas(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$532
Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$339
No availability for your dates from our partners
Playa Linda Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
All reviewsround of golfplay golfpro shoptee boxbeautiful golf coursebedroom villarestaurant staff areescargotgolf packageamazing weddingclub rentalswedish massagegreat lunchexcellent restaurantin great shapelight houseplace to stay
Reviewed January 16, 2012

Tierra del Sol is a beautiful upscale place, so we thought the Spa would live up to those expectations as well, do not expect world class, just expect a decent experience to relax a little during the day.

We tried the couples massage and both ladies were extremely attentive and friendly. The massaging was more rubbing of oil, then actual massaging of the body (swedish), so our muscles were not as loose after the massage, but our minds were ............

The therapy room was clean and relaxing, nice smoothing music and the right lighning, the ladies were very friendly and even gave us an additional scalp massage, which was very nice.

Tip : Go for the 75 min massage instead of the 50 min, the extra time of the scalp massage is worth it !

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Having rented homes three times before in other locations in Aruba this was far and away the best location and unquestionably where we will be in the future. It is quiet, clean and our rental home was superior. It is a short drive to the hotels and a ten minute walk to the beaches. The golf course is amazing for the Caribbean and all of the staff are helpful and pleasant.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank lawyermink
Reviewed October 23, 2011

My wife and I spent a great 4 days at Tierra del Sol. The check in staff was excellent. Ingrid was an exceptional host. We stayed in a 2 bedroom villa with pool and golf package. Played golf every morning and relaxed in the pool in the afternoon. I have visited Aruba over ten times and this was my best stay. Take it from a seasoned traveler this is the place to stay. One warning the restaurant food can be horrible if you order the wrong thing, I was told by my waitress once meal comes to the table it’s yours like it or not. Under these conditions I will NEVER EAT THERE AGAIN!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank eap4you
Reviewed October 16, 2011

My wife and I spent a week at Tierra del Sol. The experience exceeded our expectations. Service, view from Mesa Vista #21, challenging golf course, spa sessions and Arashi Beach were exactly what we were looking for in a vacation. Tierra del Sol is isolated enough to provide privacy and quiet but close enough to the active areas to travel there without taking too much time. Aruba and Tierra del Sol are high on our "will return" list.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Steve T
Reviewed October 8, 2011

Just returned from a great vacation with family. I Traveled to Tierra del Sol this past week with my mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and wife. We stayed in a 3 bdrm, 3 bath condo called, Las Palmas 31C. Wow! Where do I begin? Personally, rate it 5 star. Starting from the beginning we were impressed with the level of prompt follow up on our questions and concerns via emails. Our family was deciding between 2 rooms in the highrise-lowrise section of the island (Palm/Eagle beach). I was the only golfer of the group. Thus, one would assume the location 5-12 minutes away from main beach area may not be good. This could not have been further from the truth. The views from every place you are happen to be post card. The Championship Course was in good shape, greens were excellent! The staff at this resort are 5 Star! Even during the slow season, there were plenty of staff to be available when we needed. The Spa, pool, main building, and facilities we always immaculate and beautifully manicured. The Condo was extremely spacious and we felt at home the entire vacation eating home cooked meals as a family. Everyday I played a morning round of golf, joining other players then returned for lunch. We went out via rental car to explore all beaches and towns island had to offer each day. We would decide if we would eat out or return to eat. The location never felt like a negative even when the three ladies generally like to centrally located. Truly, the only disappointment for us was the food at the restaurant. Food was very plain for the prices charged. It was 3 star food at 5 star prices. I enjoyed my daily fruit and yogurt much more than the pricey diner. We all would recommend Tierra Del Sole to anyone considering where to stay in Aruba. Special thanks to the following employees that really made our stay OVER THE MOON! A really wonderful staff:
1st and foremost, Ingrid(Villa Operations) She is the person responsible for our choosing this resort. What a wonderful woman. You must speak to her. A special thanks to Giovanni (Front Desk), he's the go to guy while on resort! Joas(front desk intern), Janet(bar), Michael(restaurant supervisor), Sharon(Front Desk). This entire team worked diligently to make our stay a gem of a family vacation that we will talk about to generations to follow.

Room Tip: Stayed in the Las Palmas section Condo 31C. Great views of 10th hole and city skyline.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family