Just returned from a great vacation with family. I Traveled to Tierra del Sol this past week with my mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and wife. We stayed in a 3 bdrm, 3 bath condo called, Las Palmas 31C. Wow! Where do I begin? Personally, rate it 5 star. Starting from the beginning we were impressed with the level of prompt follow up on our questions and concerns via emails. Our family was deciding between 2 rooms in the highrise-lowrise section of the island (Palm/Eagle beach). I was the only golfer of the group. Thus, one would assume the location 5-12 minutes away from main beach area may not be good. This could not have been further from the truth. The views from every place you are happen to be post card. The Championship Course was in good shape, greens were excellent! The staff at this resort are 5 Star! Even during the slow season, there were plenty of staff to be available when we needed. The Spa, pool, main building, and facilities we always immaculate and beautifully manicured. The Condo was extremely spacious and we felt at home the entire vacation eating home cooked meals as a family. Everyday I played a morning round of golf, joining other players then returned for lunch. We went out via rental car to explore all beaches and towns island had to offer each day. We would decide if we would eat out or return to eat. The location never felt like a negative even when the three ladies generally like to centrally located. Truly, the only disappointment for us was the food at the restaurant. Food was very plain for the prices charged. It was 3 star food at 5 star prices. I enjoyed my daily fruit and yogurt much more than the pricey diner. We all would recommend Tierra Del Sole to anyone considering where to stay in Aruba. Special thanks to the following employees that really made our stay OVER THE MOON! A really wonderful staff:
1st and foremost, Ingrid(Villa Operations) She is the person responsible for our choosing this resort. What a wonderful woman. You must speak to her. A special thanks to Giovanni (Front Desk), he's the go to guy while on resort! Joas(front desk intern), Janet(bar), Michael(restaurant supervisor), Sharon(Front Desk). This entire team worked diligently to make our stay a gem of a family vacation that we will talk about to generations to follow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tierra del Sol Resort & Golf is Aruba’s most scenic property offering panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea. Located only a short drive from shopping, restaurants, and night life, Tierra del Sol is a world away from ordinary. This exquisite resort offers rental accommodation to suit any need from low-rise apartments, free standing villas, and estate homes, all located on 600 acres of unspoiled beauty. If you are a golf enthusiast, you will be challenged by the famed Robert Trent Jones II designed golf course, the only 18 hole golf course on the island. Enjoy many of the resort’s amenities including a spa, fitness center, and tennis courts. Whether you are lounging by the pool, enjoying a casual lunch al fresco on the patio or savoring a dinner and fine bottle of wine from our renowned restaurant, you will enjoy the tranquility away from the crowds in this refined yet casual environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tierra del Sol Resort & Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tierra Del Sol Resort, Spa And Country Club Hotel Malmok Beach
- Tierra Del Sol Resort & Golf Caribbean/Aruba