“Great food/lots of fun.”
Review of Wacky Wahoo's

Wacky Wahoo's
Ranked #2 of 59 Restaurants in Noord
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Near all the high rise hotels, just up the street from a Wendy's
Reviewed July 4, 2014

didn't have to wait, food wonderful, I got grouper with vegetables, plantain, and rice. Entertainment by local was fun. Great service, would definitely go back.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,101)

Reviewed July 3, 2014

You MUST make reservations here-even in slow season. Last week-we walked from the Radisson(easy walk). Not much to choose from if you have picky eaters. If you love a fresh seafood meal being prepared by the owner himself then try it! I had the special-king fish with scallops and shrimp served with Aruban cornbread, baked/broiled plantains over a caribbean rice! The prices are very reasonable and it was my favorire meal all week!

Reviewed July 3, 2014

My first suggestion would be to make a reservation, this is one great restaurant small & intimate. The staff is extremely helpful with food allergies and picky eaters (both of my kids). I had the Fresh Fish of the day (caught that morning on my plate by 6pm). I am not the most adventurous eater but I took the waiters suggestion & I am glad I did. The king fish was incredible even the picky 7 year old liked it- he has never even tried fish ever! My meat eating husband also tasted my fish and said he would eat it again - that says a lot! The allergy kid had a steak and loved it. The chef even make the picky 7 year old a plain cheese quesadilla. I can't say enough this is an amazing find!

1  Thank Laura D
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

After looking for some place to have a meal, this restaurant was recommended by someone whom we'd meet as we asked for
local dishes. I did enjoyed the meal for the fish was fresh, tender and tasty. However, the lobster tail was a bit over cooked. Somewhat tuff but overall everything else was satisfactory. I would definitely return there for another meal if and when I can.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Excellent local Aruban food. Fresh fish caught in the morning and served for dinner in the evening. Best fish I've had. Try the barracuda, grouper or mahi mahi. Caribbean lobster tails are 14oz. Aruban dessert just as good. I go back year after year and more than once per vacation. Easy walk from high rise hotels - 10 minutes from Radisson. Doesn't look like much from outside but don't let that fool you.