“Definitely get a reservation here!”
Review of Wacky Wahoo's

Wacky Wahoo's
Ranked #2 of 53 Restaurants in Noord
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Near all the high rise hotels, just up the street from a Wendy's
Sherwood, AR
“Definitely get a reservation here!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We met some people going here, and asked them to make our reservation since this place can be hard to get on the phone to make one. We showed up early and they sat us right away. It was excellent food. One of the best meals we had in Aruba.

• Visited October 2013

Massachusetts
“Any Fresher, it Would Dance on Your Dinner Plate”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

In my multiple visits to Aruba, this restaurant remains, consistently, one of the best on the island. The ceviche, which I have raved over in previous reviews, remains sublime. The chef's special; pan-fried grouper with Caribbean lobster tails, salsa, baked plantain and cornbread about reduced me to tears. Yes, everyone, it is truly THAT GOOD.

Do not, however, expect a fine dining atmosphere. Haute diners need not apply. Small, crowded (because they deliver the goods) and noisy, expect efficent, friendly service in a very casual atmosphere.

The best of casual dining that Aruba has to offer. Reservations strongly recommended.

3 Thank Arubamasc
Midlothian
“Small Place - Great Food”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Fresh food caught the same day by local fishermen. This small restaurant tucked in a strip mall is wonderful. The atmosphere is lively and the food is fresh and great.

1 Thank Emory M
Plaistow, New Hampshire
“Small but Fabulous”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Food at Wacky Wahoo's is some of the best food on the island. (As you can see from their reviews) DON'T EVEN attempt going there without a reservation! About 12 tables and from 5:30 to closing time the place is PACKED! A bit pricey but the food is out of this world! Got the Barracuda and Lobster tail and it was the best I've had! Only 5 minutes from the high rise hotels so very easy to get there. If in Aruba, try Wacky Wahoo's for the ambience of a good Aruban restaurant that you'll always remember! Just a reminder, RESERVATIONS!!

1 Thank Jicky28
Spring, Texas
“Just Super”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This was our first time in Aruba and heard about this restaurant when over hearing a fellow guest at our resort ranting and raving about it. We were told it was a small place but they do an excellent job of serving the customers and turning over the table without feeling rushed. We had a 7 pm reservation and only had to wait 10-15 minutes.
We were very impressed with the menu as well as the special. The ladies in our group had the 14 ounce lobster tail, my friend the meat eater had a steak, and I had the Wahoo. When the food came the presentation was just excellent and served at hot. We all said we were glad we didn't order an appetizer because the entrees were enough. The Wahoo was just delicious and the women ate all of the lobster to my surprise.
What I loved was the food was based on the style of cooking in the area and not your typical seafood dish. Wacky Wahoo was one of the best seafood reastuarant I've ever eaten. It was so go that I went back to the resort and told 3 other couples who had had heard of the place.
At the end when we received the bill, I noticed they forgot to charge me for my Wahoo and when I pointed it out the waiter was vert apologetic. I told him not to apologize just say thank you.
Looking forward to my next Aruba trip and visiting Wacky Wahoo. The restaurant it just super.

2 Thank Ed24_11